This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #1

Topic » Eviction #1

1907 days 15 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
X

Mostly everyone knows you won 3 times in gen1. Do you think this makes you a huge threat
1907 days 15 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Ty

What鈥檚 been your favorite part of the game so far?
1907 days 15 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Mark

Do you think having a partner will benefit you going farther in this game?
1907 days 15 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I want a question
1907 days 14 hours ago
Christian37
Question
1907 days 10 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Dylan

Are you shocked to be nominated?
1907 days 10 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Christian

Do you think there鈥檚 a possibility for 2 backdoors today?
1907 days 9 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Are you shocked to be nominated?
I cant say i was expecting it, but it defenitely crossed my mind that i could be targeted. Someone started a fake rumour about me and i knew that it meant trouble, but i didnt think someone who i thought was my ally would take the shot at me.
1907 days 7 hours ago
Birks4444
question
1907 days 7 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Hello houseguests. This is a really fun cast and of course I'd really like to continue playing with you all, but other than that, let's get to why I am even up.
I was told before the HoH competition by someone that someone else came to them and told them that there's word floating around that I have made deals and connections with everyone. I am not a flip-flopper, mainly because that strategy doesn't take you very far but also because it's wrong to promise everyone that u have their backs. But appearently the rumour spread so much and so quickly that it got to the HoH and that was exactly what i was told i was renominated for.
The funny thing is, one hour ago i found out that the person who told the individual about my "alliance spree" was actually the HoH himself. So if you still doubted me, there's that.
Some might make an argument that I'm a bigger threat than Alex. But have you thought about how Alex could benefit your own personal game?
I am an asset. I fight for the people that have have my back. Don't keep a potential pawn, keep your asset in. I can guarantee that if Alex stays you might be stuck in the same situation as I am, sitting next to the most pawn-able player in our house.

Thank you, good luck Alex and have a punK day everyone
1907 days 7 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Birks

Do you think coming back for a 7th time makes you a threat
1907 days 6 hours ago
Silver09
I鈥檒l take a question
1907 days 5 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Silver

Did the double house twist effect ur game at all?
1907 days 4 hours ago
Christian37
Christian

Do you think there鈥檚 a possibility for 2 backdoors today?

Everythings always possible. Who knows its really early in the game. But like we are alot of players and some might wish to make a move.
1907 days 4 hours ago
FireX
X

Mostly everyone knows you won 3 times in gen1. Do you think this makes you a huge threat

Well if they dont theydo now so thx buddy. Lmao no fr i think it does puta easy target on my back since i am 1 of 3 winners in this game but everyone here had done good in games. I think its more how much can i help your game before i am no longer needed.

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!