This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Chat

Topic » House Chat

2128 days ago
FireX
In this series i have won the game 2 times as well as FF and villain of the season 2 times. In this season iv had to really earn the trust of ppl and its made the game hard but at the same time being loyal has helped get me here

I dont want to be the disloyal person and for that reason i gotta keep the 2 ppl who have had my back safe
2128 days ago
FireX
My first nominee is...

Pedro... Bro your a great dude even if me and you dont get along now. I wish we talked a lot more because i feel we could have done well. Now to the reason you have been nominated. I GAVE YOU FUCKING SAFTEY and you NOMINATE ME all BECAUSE of a LIE... What a dumbass. I tried to keep you here for a extra week because i really liked you as a person but after i helped you out amd you tried to f*** me over well thats why your here

My second nominee is...

Tris... I hate to do this 2 you man. I kept you off the block on my first HoH and you know i repect you. Sadley i have to choose and thats not a easy decision and i hope  know this is not personal... Now at to why your up... Well someones gotta go up with pedro

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!