This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #5

Topic » HOH #5

2134 days 1 hour ago
Thepermanentone
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction. Blah blah blah, you know the rest.

I have chosen to nominate Bacon and Latisha.

Latisha,
You are one of the two people in the game that I have never spoken to in any way, shape, or form on this site. It is absolutely nothing personal, I just have no idea who you are and the other person I've never interacted with just got off the block, so I thought it would be nice to give them a week of safety. I'm sorry, I don't want you to go, but I did have to put someone up. I would love to get to know you though, so please feel free to reach out and say hi!

Bacon,
You know why you are nominated. You have said some pretty mean stuff about everyone here, myself included. I'm not a sheep. I'm not nominating you because other people want me to or have told me to. I'm nominating you because you have made this game personal. You are pissed because you messaged me one time at the beginning of the game, and never messaged me again, then freaked out when I voted out your partner. I don't count 1 nice conversation with someone as an establishment of never voting out their partner. Especially when they didn't even say anything to me the week they were up. If I'm on the block, I don't care if I thought I had an alliance with someone. I'm messaging them and doing everything I can to guarantee my safety.

I would have liked to play this game with you originally, but after seeing what kind of player you are, I think it is better that we were not aligned. All of this being said, I don't personally like back doors. Generally, if I'm targeting someone, I'm putting them up on the block right away, because it's only fair to give them a chance to save themselves. So I hope you can appreciate the fact that I am doing this to give you a chance to save yourself.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned. I'm happy to talk with anyone including the nominees about the nominations. Congrats to everyone who is safe, and good luck in the veto to the nominees.
2134 days 1 hour ago
bacon69
We had more then 1 convo. I mean. Me you amd j2999 had a 3 person alliance and you turned on that but yea lets not like the type of player i am sure sure makes sense.
2134 days ago
CopperTribe
just made it XD
2134 days ago
paul028
Congrats ThePerm!
2134 days ago
Jameslu
Congrats ThePerm!
2133 days 22 hours ago
Minniemax
grats perm
uhhhh i drank too much wine in the hot tub last night and missed it
i was hiding in the SR when i got locked in the house
so yeah that happened lmao :P
2133 days 21 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Many people call this group game
Burgerā€™s Big Brother
Or
Burgers Big Brother

THATā€™S NOT THE GAME OF THE GROUP GAME

Itā€™s called
Burger Big Brother

No ā€œsā€ in the name. Get it correct
2133 days 18 hours ago
Minniemax
oh nooooo i've done that
but dude u forot the BUDGET part :P
2133 days 18 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Lol fine.

Itā€™s
Burgerā€™s Budget Big Brother
2133 days 17 hours ago
Minniemax
u doooo realize U JUST USED AN "S" RIGHT ? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2133 days 17 hours ago
Minniemax
Burger Budget Big Brother works lol
ooooo tongue twister
lets keep going
BEST BURGER BUDGET BIG BROTHER
BEST BURGER BUDGET BIG BROTHER BY BURGER
BEST BURGER BUDGET BIG BROTHER BY BULGARIAN BURGER

i just might have too much time on my hands :P
2133 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
BEST BULGUR BUN BURGER BUDGET BIG BROTHER BY BULGARIANS
2133 days 17 hours ago
Minniemax
nice lol
2133 days 17 hours ago
CopperTribe
Can I have a burger?

open group

šŸ”Burger Big BrotheršŸ”

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!