This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #4

Topic » Eviction #4

2133 days 23 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Vote to evict Jameslu or tman54445

Voting ends tomorrow at 7am EST

PYN for a question
2133 days 23 hours ago
TMAN54445
ME
2133 days 23 hours ago
Minniemax
meeeeeee
2133 days 23 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Tman54445

Would you be surprise to leave this game so early?
2133 days 23 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
MinnieMax

The house seems to be against bacon. Why?
2133 days 23 hours ago
bacon69
Me
2133 days 22 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Bacon69

Winning the coup d鈥檈tat and CarePackage, luck seems to be on your side. Do you think this Will this continue you and you can make the final 2?
2133 days 22 hours ago
TMAN54445
YA I WOULD LET ME SAY THAT IM FREE AGENT AND WISH GOLD KEY WAS A THING
2133 days 22 hours ago
Minniemax
well idk really ...i can only speak for myself
i tried to friend star but star put me up
bacon being stars partner voted to evict me
so thats my reason...cant speak for the rest
on the other hand bacon is starting to grow on me
he's one lucky dude lmao :)
2133 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Me @ Jacadeux renomming me :/
2133 days 21 hours ago
JarBearFTW
me
2133 days 21 hours ago
bacon69
Sadley no i dont think this will continue. I hope it dose and maybe i can win some comps and make ut deep into this game but if i learned anything from this game un season 6 its that you need allies and not just that but loyal allies. I was loyal to all of mine week 1. All the people i said i would have thier back i did and end of week 1 they all turned their backs on me. It sucks that i am loyal and i want to stay so bad but sadley i dont have anyone. I have come to like minnie tho BECAUSE she is a nice person and i feel shes trying to be real with people but we cant be allies and from week 1 i knew that. Thats why dhe got nominated. Shes friends with someone who hates someone close to me and sadley she got dragged into that

I just want to say to j2999 and theperm i had your guys backs and first chance you had to have mine you chose to be liers and give me some bullshit ass excuse. How about grow a pair and be straight up with me rather then hide behind jac like i have lost all respect for both of you.

Ashely please shut up about sexism. I relize your IRRELEVENT and want to make a name for yourself but it aint cute screaming like a physcopath about how 2 women or even 1 women being on the block is so sexist. Bitch this aint the place for that. No 1 looks at gender and says oh hey let me just put 2 women up because i hate them. Its a game. I get sick of hearing you talk about the same thing season 6 7 and 8. Its old so go find a new act

Tman and copper um you guys aint pawns plz. Your on the bottom just like me and you 2 have accepted your fate. Tman you went from hating minnie to like 5 minutes later ssating you love her. Copper is right no need to lie and copper your being used. Stand up at least. Yall seem really great and all but dont get used like that

Paul your a idiot. Theres a reason you suck at this game and its because you cant lie to everyone because they are not idiots. Your not loyal and if people are dumb enough to keep you around then fuck i hope you win the game

Jac... Mmmm we talked once this game and its clear we are not working together. I had hoped week 1 you would have come talk to me and i got 0 words from you. On top of that you seem to assume i am a multie so fuck off. I like you as a person. Your a beast in comps and ik you have the best game here. Something i am yet to do in any of the group games i compete in so congrats

Jar............... 0 words between both of us. As fsr as i am concerned your a floater and best you will get is 3rd if your lucky enough not to be a sacrifce in the next couple evictions

Latisha i want to like you and i also want to live in a bacon house but i doubt either is gonna happen. I figured a queen like you would play the game harder and make big moves but guees not. You go at me for evicting aria but bitch said we could nominate you just dont do her. Maybe next time pick a better duo. On that GL i think your smart for laying low so no 1 notices how big of a threat you are
2133 days 21 hours ago
bacon69
since i will probs be evicted in the next 2 weeks might as well say whats on my mind
2133 days 21 hours ago
bacon69
Also to both noms neither of you has said a word at all to me so if you want my vote just pm me my favorite food and if you guees right first you get my vote to stay.
2133 days 21 hours ago
JarBearFTW
ok bacon we will see
2133 days 20 hours ago
Minniemax
WOWWWWWWWW
https://media.tenor.com/images/18ae86fcb295c6d30028dedf7a946970/tenor.gif

wait
oh no does bacon get a power now for longest answer :(
:P
no offense baconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!