This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CAST REVEAL

Topic » CAST REVEAL

2143 days 8 hours ago
Birks4444
The best player is one that takes out other good players. The fact that I took you out I. season 5 AND 7 should prove that Josh.

It was a hard season because it was the only season where everyone in F7ish was fully committed and 100% gunning for the win. If you pegged me to win, that doesn't mean the season wasn't hard, that means I played a game good enough that it didn't matter how good the cast is.
2143 days 7 hours ago
Bjorn
It was a hard season because it was the only season where everyone in F7ish was fully committed and 100% gunning for the win. If you pegged me to win, that doesn't mean the season wasn't hard, that means I played a game good enough that it didn't matter how good the cast is.

Half the cast was willing to use their body as your shield, so I'd say you had some buffers.
I'll admit my winning season was easy, but yours was easy for similar reasons (except for the fact I went unnominated in all of Season 3)

P.S. Only took me 2 tries, while it took you 5 :P.
2143 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Ummm dead AF at bjorn thinking hes the best and even funnier is him thinking sloth is the best....
2143 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Serously tho none of you are the best and neither am i
2143 days 6 hours ago
FireX
We are won for a reason and yes i will say despite winning 2 times and win is a win. We all play our hearts out and leave our blood sweat and tears out there when we play. I am happy with what i have accomplished and ik that i have weaknesses that are yalls strengths but i also jave strengths that are yalls weaknesses
2143 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Srry for my bad spelling lol
2143 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Anyway lets cut the BS and focus on the contestents for SEASON 8!!!!!!
2142 days 22 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Yes I had enough of this “past winners” drama haha
2142 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
Yes last post.

FYI Bjorn, if you were doing ur research, my record isn't all that bad. You can ask Burger. I was intact in Season 1 and Season 3, I did nothing, sent no confessionals, so I would count those as "tries/attempts". After that, I got 5th, 2nd and 1st.
2142 days 11 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
4th, 2nd and 1st xo
2142 days 11 hours ago
FireX
1st 8th 1st and unlike sloth me and birks earned ourselves a spot in f2 rather then being dragged
2142 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Thats all
2142 days 9 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
You got 9th fire lol

open group

🍔Burger Big Brother🍔

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!