This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House Chat

Topic » House Chat

2088 days 2 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hey everyone, so this is the veto ceremony.

This week, I was called out on being in a duo that frankly just isn't a real thing. I went back and forth on what to do about it, but I felt like I was incriminating myself no matter what I did. If I fought about it, it looked like I was covering it up. If I did nothing about, I looked guilty. There was no winning once this person started going off on the house, and then I was accused on being in cahoots with them with no obvious way out.

So then, veto rolls around and I know that I am a prime candidate for renom. I figure, win this veto, then I can take the other person off the block to keep myself safe AND to prove that I'm not in a duo with Lake.

However, then I thought more about it and thought maybe this is a ploy. Is someone trying to label us as a duo so that we are targeted? Are they trying to put that label on us in order to get me to not use the veto and send him home? It's a pretty smart plan if so, and came close to working.

Either way, I don't like it. I don't like my name to be thrown out there just to further someone else's mischief. No, Lake and I are not a duo, or a f2, or whatever you want to call it, but ya know, I still don't exactly want you to go home and I feel like I'm being compliant with an enemy if I leave him on, because that is exactly what they wanted.

So whoever planted the idea that Lake and I are a duo, this is to spite you. I'm sorry to Ashanti and to whoever the renom is, but I have decided to remove Lake from the block.

Kayla, I have vetoed one of your nominations, and as Head of Household, it is now your responsibility to name the replacement.
2084 days 12 hours ago
FireX
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head Of Household it is my duty to nominate two players for eviction
2084 days 12 hours ago
FireX
The first person i have nominated is...
2084 days 12 hours ago
FireX
*turns key*
2084 days 12 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
0_0
2084 days 12 hours ago
FireX
*lakes face pops up*
2084 days 12 hours ago
FireX
The second person i have nominated is...
2084 days 12 hours ago
FireX
*turns key*
2084 days 12 hours ago
FireX
*Jacks face pops up*
2084 days 12 hours ago
FireX
I have nominated you lake and you jack
2084 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Theres a big picture here and i hope people see that and not just the frame
2082 days 7 hours ago
PedroManiac
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as HOH to nominate two players for eviction. This is a hard decision with little options as we are this late in the game. With that being said the first person I've nominated is
2082 days 7 hours ago
PedroManiac
Brian

And the second person I've nominated is...
2082 days 7 hours ago
PedroManiac
Jack

Brian - I've nominated you because you're a smart and very unpredictable player in this game which is very threatening and it's most probably why you've won twice before. You also lied to me last week about the vote and I don't think I can trust you. Good luck in POV

Jack - I respect you as a player, you're a good social, strategic and physical player and that makes you really threatening in this game to win. I'm also certain if you had HOH this week you would put me up as I'm putting you up right now.

As you're the last two coaches I hope to see you guys battle it out this week and in POV

This nomination ceremony is adjourned
2080 days 4 hours ago
FireX
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head Of Household it is my duty to nominate two players for eviction. This was a hard decision but I think at the end of the day I need to do what鈥檚 best for my own game.

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!