This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Danganronpa 8 Episode 3 "Fight For Myself"~

Topic » ~Danganronpa 8 Episode 3..

2063 days ago
SirNiceGuy
En: "...it's whatever. My pain doesn't matter, it's just pain."
2063 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
“You’re upsetting benny you stupid fucking twerp so knock it off.”
*he huffs*

*hank hugs him*
“Well you’re important. You’ve put a lot of time into trying to end all thisstupid stuff. You havea good heart.”
2063 days ago
Demgirl6
Tabitha: ... *sighs really loudly* ..............It- It stopped spooning. Uh. My bad, I- *pauses, looking between Wendy and the spoon* ...Ohhhh. Oh no shitshitshit do we have, like, like uh... super glue...? Are they allergic to glue...? It's, like, a uh... a broken bone... hnnngh...
2063 days ago
WestTemp
Richie- very true. *kicks him again and resumes walking in the circle*

Benny- Nobody is upsetting anyone. We just need to get along.

Boo- in the grand scheme of things everyone has put time into stopping this. Just in different ways.
2063 days ago
Symmetry888
"I'm not a twerp..." Kaoru scowls at Malcolm, then glances down at Benny. "It's okay, Benny. Some people just test my patience. Of course, you never do~"
2063 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"Agh..."

*he walks around too*
2063 days ago
WestTemp
Wendy- Itz okay. I gots me another. *Pulls out a box full of spoons.*
2063 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he grumbles*
“You’re right.....”
*he looksaway*
“He started it though”

*hank tilts his head*
“How so?”
2063 days ago
WestTemp
Dylan-*pushes Enrique and Richie* Move. *get a on a table* Hello boys!
2063 days ago
SirNiceGuy
*He looks at Dylan as he's pushed.*

"...huh?"
2063 days ago
Demgirl6
Tabitha: Hnnnngh thank god, holy shit, your parents were, like... reeeeeally busy... *makes a face* ... *smiles and happily grabs a spoon to continue digging* We're gonna do this so good.
2063 days ago
WestTemp
Boo- the 200 floor killing game had a bunch of people who thought they were doing the right thing. Guess not.

Benny- Nobody started it, but I'm ending it. *sighs and nods at Kaoru, walking with him.*
2063 days ago
Symmetry888
Kaoru flips Malcolm off behind Benny's back where he can't see. "Uh huh. You are soooo good at that."
2063 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
“200 floors of that.....”
*he shudders*
“Ohgod allthose kids.... ,

*malcolm sighs and grumbles slightly following*
2063 days ago
Symmetry888
He smirks. "You gonna behave now?" he asks Malcolm.

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!