This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Danganronpa 8 Episode 1 "New York City"~

Topic » ~Danganronpa 8 Episode 1..

2081 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
The streets were almost near chaos. With protests breaking out and the police putting forth no effort to stop them, it makes almost every corner unsafe. Apartments have been raided a few places, and stores have closed up shop in fear of recent news.

📺 Televison News Station 📺

Reporter- I'm standing here live in Dallas Texas, where a huge disaster has brought the city to it's knees. Banks have exploded into nothing and people are fleeing the city in fear of the sick infected people crowding the streets. *The screen glitches a bit* - Only time will tell if the problem gets worse.

*Boom rolls his eyes and slams his fist down on the tv.* Oh c'mon. Boom wants to watch his programs! *Scowls at the screen and casually kicks it trying to be discreet, but he breaks the screen.*... Woah Tabitha why would you do that! *He yells at the girl sitting on the couch near him*

~Paris, Texas~

*Richie drives the bus through the streets, sighing a bit as his stomach growls. He looks back in the mirror at Madison asleep in one of the seats and he keeps driving.*

The end begins...
2081 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*kaleb is taking care of some ostriches as he feeds them he sighs*
^this world is screwed.....^

*hank looks around he frowns*
^he probably isnt back……^

*malcolm makes some food for the others*
2081 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Emile's making poutine, glancing back to see Boom break the screen. "...Boom boom?"

Kaoru's sitting around, writing.
2081 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
*Benny throws a ball into the air and catches it* That's catch number 430. I'm on a roll.

*Dream rolls his eyes a bit and just stirs water in a cup by sloshing the cup around instead of drinking it.*
2081 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
Boom- no no no. It was Tabitha. Boom saw it, honestly.
2081 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*malcolm chuckles*
“Good job benny. I’m almost done with dinner”
2081 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
*Yasmin does a jump split on the stage and a crowded club goes wild. She cheers as she bounces around the floor twerking in her split*
2081 days 14 hours ago
Demgirl6
Tabitha: Uh... *adjusts her glasses, frowning at the TV* ...Hnnngh... my bad?
2081 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Enrique's sitting at home in Texas. He's... trying.*

"...is there anywhere safe left in this goddamn country? Do I have to take a boat to Mexico for a minuscule chance at safety?"

*And meet the newest addition to the crew, Eileen. She's working on her craft.*
2081 days 14 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
*Yanagisawa is sitting in his apartament looking at his tv* ^Ugh...what the fuck is wrong with everyone...You can't even watch tv...^ *He kicks his tv breaking it and starts writing something in his notebook*
2081 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
*Quinn types on her computer, then slides across the room in her wheel chair. She sighs and opens the door, yelling to some of her assistants.* Guys, how's the guest total control doing?

Assistant- not good.... that's a 75th person that just got brought inside, we are about to run out of room in here... *He frowns.*

*Quinn rubs her nose and gets up, putting on her white coat and walks out, ready to help people.*
2081 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
*what is Blythe doing or like do I just choose*
2081 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
*Richie parks at a gas station and gets up, opening the doors. He steps out and walks inside, noticing the gas station is empty. He sighs and just starts to take some stuff.*
2081 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
*Whatever you want.>
2081 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*kaleb looks at daisy and brock*
“Oh you guys what are we gonna do? I hate that we never see anyone anymore....”

*hank gets up he turns on his tv*
^god i’m an idiot.^
2081 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Enrique: "Should I... should I leave here? I could probably find somewhere to go... safer."

*Eileen's doing this in her own apartment by the way.*

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!