This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 3 "My Destiny"~

Topic » ~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 3..

2128 days 8 hours ago
WestTemp
Kenny- Well nobody else would talk to me.
2128 days 8 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Shantae sighs* "So you turn to them for people talk to...I guess I'm mostly at fault for that."
2128 days 8 hours ago
WestTemp
Kenny- Do you blame me? All my old "friends" ignored me and told me to fuck off. Where was I supposed to go?
2128 days 8 hours ago
pikaplayer
"I don't...and I'm sorry."
2128 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
K: "I'm open to talking with ya if that helps. I'll tell you this, Mikey is... legitimately one of the worst people I've ever met. Legitimately, and I'm friends with actual murderers."

*she sighs*

K: "And honestly, I don't blame you. Even though you're a mastermind or whatever, you're nowhere near as awful as the other two I've seen. Seriously."

*Braden eats.*

B: "...that's spicy, huh."
2128 days 8 hours ago
WestTemp
Kenny- Well he was the only person to actually talk to me. He can't be all that bad.
2128 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
K: "You don't know him, Kenny. I do. We were in the same game, he was good at talking to people in a way that manipulated their emotions He knew what people wanted and he could convince them he could give it to them."
2128 days 8 hours ago
pikaplayer
"So he can convince people to do whatever he wants? Even...murder if it came at the right price?"
2128 days 8 hours ago
WestTemp
Kenny-*rubs the back of his head* I don't know.... In the convorsations we've had he's been... Nice to say the least.
2128 days 8 hours ago
pikaplayer
"I think that's his idea Kenny."
2128 days 8 hours ago
WestTemp
Kenny- No it can't be just his big plan.... He has to have some remorse in his body. We all do.
2128 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
K: "As long as they feel he's their only real friend. That's mostly who he targeted, people who felt isolated or hated by other people. Like Finn, he was with him because another guy was constantly bullying him for his behaviors. Or a girl named Coco who invented an aphrodisiac. Everyone was upset at her for tricking people into ingesting it, he 'befriended' her, you can guess what happened."

*she sighs*

K: "It's a ruse, Kenny. It's all a ruse."
2128 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
K: "And if he has any sort of remorse in him, he's not gonna show it."
2128 days 8 hours ago
pikaplayer
"Jesus that's...awful..." *She winces* "I can't believe it..."
2128 days 8 hours ago
WestTemp
Kenny-... I refuse to believe that. *Frowns* Even in my game, I had to take very heavy drugs to do any of the stuff I did. Even then my condition wasn't helping me either

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!