This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 2 "Old Flames"~

Topic » ~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 2..

2146 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey nods*
“Ya what about them?”
2146 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
(:( ...,, there u go just for u symmetry888)

Finn, afraid: ......,,, *sinks down behind his podium as everyone else actually trials, never to be seen again*
2146 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
B: "So... there were two pipes, right? Do you know what came out of each pipe?"
2146 days 12 hours ago
WestTemp
JayJay- The metal balls around the crime scene?
2146 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
B: "Right, that. So, anyway... well, I'd like to say something about how this might've been committed? Has everyone here heard my story before? About Mikey?"
2146 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ya i would assume the metal ball came from that”
*he bites his lip*
2146 days 12 hours ago
WestTemp
Maddison-*glances at Mikey* Go on...
2146 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Pythe joins Finn behind his podium and hides with him.
2146 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
B: "Well... he convinced me to go upstairs with him, he said he had something he thought I'd like... I knew it could've been dangerous but I... kind of got curious. We went up to that closet where one of the pipes was and... he threw me against it. Do you think that could've... caused one of the balls to go down and hit someone?"
2146 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he frowns*
“That could be possible.....”
2146 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
He looks at Mikey "You piece of shit..."
2146 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
"So... Mikey made an actual child..." Alice holds a hand over her mouth, paling.
2146 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey crosses his arms*
“Thats still not the kids fault though. He didnt put the ball there and he didnt push himself into it.”
2146 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Either way, that's not what we're here to solve apparently. We're here to solve what happened to Damien." She frowns.
2146 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
B: "I know it's not my fault, but... I figured it would help in case solving the other murder helps solve the first."

*he frowns*

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!