This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 1 "Awake Once Again"~

Topic » ~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 1..

2170 days 13 hours ago
Demgirl6
Finn: ...I...was deceased... I was... *sniffles* ... *looks back to the child* ...Oh thank everything, you aren't AWFUL... *pauses* ...WHOM DO YOU TAKE ME FOR- IT'S A BABY? A FETUS? I could step on him if I so wished - with my LEGS, which now WORK AGAIN because they are REATTACHED TO MY BODY - *pauses, having a bit of a moment* ^They... they ripped them off... right off... I was-^ *nervously glances around at all of the people before clearing his throat and going Right Back to being loud* - and yet HERE I AM, restraining myself?  Small child, you are safe and free in this realm of nonexistence unless this is Hell in which case I question whatever you have done to end up here. Amen.
2170 days 13 hours ago
Symmetry888
Alice sniffs. "Did they leave? Why are we here if they didn't leave? Trey, what happened?"
2170 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Kenny-*groans and throws the coffin door to the side, sitting up and rubbing his stomach were he was stabbed*....
2170 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey frowns*
“We were so close...... i was talking to yasmin and then..... i died....”

*rex hugs him tight*
“Im sorry im sorry im sorry”
2170 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
*Derek glances to Pythe, nodding*

"I think so, yes."
2170 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Scott- Oh? Cause I fucked your sister? *Smirks* We are starting the standoffish attitude already huh?
2170 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
*Hotaka stares in Kenny's general direction*

"You fucking gigantic asshole!"
2170 days 13 hours ago
Symmetry888
Pythe looks up, eyes wide. "Braden... won't hurt... Where's Lifty? Half? Scary?" He looks up at Finn nervously. "...Step on me? Bad. Don't please."
2170 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Backster-*shakes his head* No dude... This is all....an illusion dude.
2170 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Caroline: Y-your- wha-
*looks around frantically and sees Kenny*
Caroline: Kenny?!
2170 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Kenny-*jumps hearing Hotaka*... My friends!

*They know who he is now cause they have their memory back*

Kenny-*gets out of his coffin* it's so good to see you again!
2170 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“What dude?”

*trey sees kenny he crosses his arms and looks away*
2170 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Backster- It's all one big illusion dude... My time travel machine must have broken dude...
2170 days 13 hours ago
JennaValentina
*Tanya hugs Trey.*
Tanya- I dont know what happened to you...but im just glad you are with me.
2170 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
B: "Right, I won't hurt... and I don't know. Lifty's... definitely dead, but the other two may be okay. They may be okay..."

*Kyra looks at Kenny, then at Caroline, then back at Kenny.*

K: "You know him? Am I supposed to hate him?"

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!