This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

C.J. Meridian Short Notice Start Date 2

Topic » C.J. Meridian Short Notice..

1613 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Hey guys! So I mailed you all asking you to see if you would want to have the episode WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27th, at 5 or 6 PM EST. I've been trying to dodge around other RPs and I've finally finished writing this story, actually. So, just let me know if that would work or not!! Thank you. :)
1613 days 14 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I should be able to do it
1613 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
I close at work on Wednesday until 11:30 pm :/
1613 days 13 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay I’m available
1613 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
I'm like 80% sure that I'll be able to do it
1613 days 11 hours ago
coolKat
I definitely should be able to
1613 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I have my driving test during the day but I should mostly be fine before I have to leave for my show.
1613 days 10 hours ago
Symmetry888
i can do wednesday i think... but will it just be that day, or days following too?
1613 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
it would just be wednesday, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make all of these a one-night episode kinda thing, with a big shabang at the end :D
1613 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
At the very least ill be 3hrs late.
1613 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
I’m fine with this
1612 days 11 hours ago
Tizian
I'll say I am going to have this episode air tomorrow, just at what time will be figured out soon. Thanks!
1611 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
Haven't had a lot of time this morning but in prolonging the premiere until 6:30 PM EST! Hope to see you guys there.
1611 days 13 hours ago
DumaKey
Hell yeah!
1611 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Ill be 2 hrs late at the very least. But cant wait!!
1611 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
I'll post openers some time beforehand lol

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!