This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 6: Survival

Topic » Chapter 6: Survival

2280 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
Run, hide, hide, hide, run.

Oh my god fuck I am so nervous!! ;- ;
2279 days 21 hours ago
Tizian
Posting finale in a few minutes! GOOD LUCK!
2279 days 20 hours ago
Tizian

*The scene pans to the group under the bridge*

Dave stands there, half hugging Kelsey and looking at the group, mostly at Marie.

“Devin…. Is dead..”

The group stays still as the news rings out. Marie gasps, putting a hand to her mouth and tears form. Kaylee stirs awake, half hearing what Dave said. “What about Devin…? Is he okay?” She murmurs, looking up and feeling her head. The group starts to cry & break down over the news. “I was with him the entire night…. What happened?!” Kelsey says, backing up and going over to hug Marie who is bawling her eyes out and screaming “HE’S DEAD!” to Kaylee, who realizes what happened and is also bawling. Dave wipes a tear that threatens to fall down his face, “The wendigos caught up to Xander, Devin, and myself. Xander got away but the wendigo fucking impaled him! …. I think I killed it and I started running… I grabbed this.” He holds out Devin’s pendant and gives to Kaylee who cries more.

Dave looks to Xander and pushes him to the ground, “Why did you just, run! We could have helped him..!” Dave staggers, making a fist. “STOP! This is not what we need right now, Dave..” Kelsey says, consoling Kaylee and Marie. Dave, Xander, and Ruth and they all huddle into a big group hug and cry. Suddenly, they hear a screech. “Oh fu-fuck we aren’t out of this yet…” Kelsey mutters, looking around. She points to another ladder that leads to the other side of the bridge to the basement. “We have to go, now! Follow me!” Kelsey whisper-shouts, breaking away from the group and going to the ladder. The group looks around before nodding in unison and follows after, Dave helping Ruth up the ladder along with the other girls, then Xander and himself. They all get up on the bridge and turn to see a wendigo on the other side of the bridge to the tunnel. “RUN!”

(First action - RUN! Used by Xander, Ruth, and Kelsey.)

~

Paxton, Jillian, Connie, Cassidy, and Kayla are currently running towards the lodge. They hear the screeching of wendigos behind them, which makes them go after. Soon they enter a clearing that leads to a path towards the lodge, or the big shed to hide out in. Everyone looks around before Jillian points to the lodge trail. “This way!” The group looks around before nodding and taking off.

(First action - RUN! Used by Paxton, Cassidy, and Connie.)

The group is flying down the trail, snow picked up and flies around in their wake. A sudden urge of the snowstorm pushes a teary-eyed Kayla to the ground. “Agh- help!” She shrieks, stumbling to get up. Connie turns and goes over to help her step-sister, grabbing her arm and pulling her to her balanced feet. Cassidy yells for them to hurry as the screeching gets louder. Connie drags Kayla with her and the girls start running. Jillian and Paxton are first to reach the side entrance to the lodge. Jillian rips it open as Paxton forces himself inside and starts running.

(Second action- RUN! Used by Paxton.)

Jillian waits for the other girls as Cassidy runs in first, followed by Connie and Kayla with Jillian slamming the door shut. “Where’d Paxton go?!” Connie breathes, looking around. “He just fucking ran ahead. I don’t know.” Jillian mutters, breathing in large gulps of air. The girls stand there for a second before they hear a SLAM! Against the door! The girls shriek and start running into the lounge room, into the kitchen, and into the Great room, where they are stopped. Inside the room is the other group, Kaylee, Ruth, Marie, Kelsey, Xander, and Dave. A few feet away is Paxton, who is looking up with everyone else… at the wendigo on the chandelier.
2279 days 20 hours ago
Tizian

(Restart it to 1:50 if it ends before you finish reading!)

Everyone alive is currently in the great room in two separate sections. From left to right in front of the upstairs staircase is Kelsey, Ruth, Marie, Kaylee, Xander, and Dave. From left to right in front of the kitchen door is Connie, Kayla, Cassidy, and Jillian. In front of them is a stunned Paxton. Everyone is currently staring at the wendigo on the chandelier.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1b6b1003f07e2f65f64b71de2fcf9fcd/tumblr_nufoqaDtjF1ql1q95o1_500.gif

Everyone is frozen in shock. No one dares to move as the wendigo scans around for prey… suddenly, bursting out from the kitchen door and knocking down Kayla and Cassidy as it sprawls out in the middle of the room. Cassidy and Kayla fall to the ground, wildly scared but Cassidy just stays there.

(Second Action: HIDE! Used by Cassidy.)

Kayla looks over and stays still as well as the survivors look at them like they’re dumb. The wendigos square up, screeching at each other and crawling around the room before leaping towards each other.

In the process, Cassidy yells out, “THEY CAN ONLY SEE MOVEMENT! STAY STILL AND YOU WON’T BE SEEN!” She quickly covers her mouth as the wendigos end their brawl.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WellwornEarnestDuckbillplatypus-max-1mb.gif

The surviving wendigo shrieks, looking around as everyone stays still. Out of the bottom floor staircase comes two wendigos looking for a fight. They screech, jumping past and merely missing Xander and Dave. The main wendigo looks around as the two other sulk around. One of them lunges at the main wendigo! The main wendigo grabs them and throws them against a pipe in the corner of the room away from the survivors. Pssssh! The survivors hear and look to see a gas pipe leaking into the room. This sparks a light bulb in the survivors as they carefully look around in unison and nod at what they’re gonna do.

A lamp with a bulb exposed sits on the wall near the dining room entrance near Kelsey, Ruth, and Marie. Marie looks at the other girls but they are still petrified with fear.

(Second Action: HIDE! Used by Kelsey and Ruth.)

Marie sees they are not going to move and rolls her eyes. As the other two wendigos start fighting the main wendigo, Marie quietly shuffles towards the bulb. The main wendigo slams one of the wendigos on the ground, taking the other and throwing it at the balcony, where it hits and falls down on top of Dave and Connie. Connie shrieks as the wendigo looks over, seeing the wendigo on top of Dave and Connie. It lunges over, picking up the wendigo and snaps its neck, throwing it in front of Kayla and Cassidy.  The wendigo looks back down to see Dave and Connie frozen in their spot.

(Second Action: HIDE! Used by Connie.)

https://ii.yuki.la/1/84/608d12f9bb4b531661fc01d610ab5a27e7b1235bc7dbde82a903ee31aa488841.gif

The wendigo looks away as the second attacking wendigo gets up and screeches. As this is going on, Marie is next to the lamp and slowly raises her arm to break it with her hand. The main wendigo picks up the wendigo, picking it up and throwing it over Kelsey, Ruth, and Kaylee’s head and into the staircase.

Marie has her hand over the bulb and applies pressure to the bulb. The main wendigo looks around, screeching it’s dominance over the room. Marie finally breaks the bulb, the glass cutting her hand a bit but she stays still as the wendigo looks over in her direction.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f31aa9ef32076a7d773df043447653ec/tumblr_nvnxdeMe2n1u7jum5o2_500.gif

It saunters over in her direction, looking around for any type of movement. The group decides not to move at all during this time.

(Third Action: HIDE! Used by Paxton, Xander, Kelsey, Ruth, and Cassidy.)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/enc1145monsters/images/9/98/Until_Dawn_Wendigo.gif/revision/latest?cb=20151025161743

As the wendigo gets closer, Marie closers her eyes and tries to control her breathing. Suddenly from across the room, Connie staggers to her feet out of fear of staying on the ground too long.

(Third Action: RUN!: Used by Connie)

The wendigo turns after hearing the movement, screeching and staggering in Connie’s direction. From the side, Jillian jumps up and around, screaming, “HEY!” The wendigo turns, looking at Jillian who runs into the foyer. She turns and slams her back against the wall as the wendigo leaps into the room behind her. It starts looking around for whoever ran in here…
2279 days 20 hours ago
Tizian
https://78.media.tumblr.com/c7887af8fa2dde3462d57e93dbd25cc7/tumblr_nzy8hgEvtS1qdv96jo1_r4_500.gif

It sulks around as it slowly becomes closer and closer to Jillian.

https://ii.yuki.la/1/84/608d12f9bb4b531661fc01d610ab5a27e7b1235bc7dbde82a903ee31aa488841.gif

As this is going on, Paxton, Connie, Xander, and Ruth decide to use their flight skills and quickly turn and run to the back door to SAFETY!

(FINAL Action RUN!: Used by Paxton, Connie, Xander, and Ruth to safety.)

As the four run out, Kaylee runs over and helps Kayla to her feet. Kelsey and Cassidy are still petrified and stay where they are!

(Fourth Action: HIDE! Used by Kelsey and Cassidy.)

Dave runs over to Kelsey and tugs on her to hurry! The twins follow the escapees and make it to safety outside. Inside the lodge still in Marie, Kelsey, Dave, Cassidy, and Jillian. Cassidy is still on the ground as next to the staircase is Marie and Dave consoling a frozen Kelsey.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8053ce94d4400010384062c61cbb9384/tumblr_ntoysajyOu1ue7jpyo3_540.gif

The wendigo, hearing all the commotion in the room, leaves Jillian and stalks back into the great room. It screeches and the remaining survivors stay still. Cassidy stares at the floor as the wendigo misses her as it walks towards Marie’s group. Jillian turns and looks out the doorway. The wendigo gets very closer, looking up and down on Marie as Kelsey and Dave stare in unison. Out of nowhere, Marie tries to book it!
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/until-dawn/images/3/39/Until_Dawn_Ashley_Eye_Gouge.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160324155551

However, in the end, she is stopped by the wendigo, eyes gouged and now currently dead.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7e1b55ca25aa3d2cfe3aee39bf188a72/tumblr_nu4e1zXqyC1u7vnzfo1_400.gif

Seeing it’s her only remaining chance, Jillian makes a break for it! After hearing the loud footsteps, the wendigo turns and screeches as it lunges for Jillian. The second wendigo, with all it’s remaining strength, sprawls in the air, tackling the main wendigo as Jillian continues running to the light. Dave finally drags Kelsey out of her stunned state and starts running!

(FINAL Action: RUN! Used by Kelsey to escape!)

Cassidy, now feeling her feet, gets up and starts running to the exit. As Dave and Kelsey exit, Jillian turns to follow, not seeing Cassidy! Cassidy sees this, eyes going wide. She then turns, using her mind to move her feet towards the closest window. Jillian turns on the light, running out as Cassidy jumps, breaking through the window in time as the lodge EXPLODES!

(FINAL Action: RUN! Used by Cassidy to barely escape!)

(SKIP to 1:40!)

Jillian is blown into the air and lands into the snow with Dave and Kelsey. The survivors, Kaylee, Kayla, Connie, Paxton, Xander, and Ruth run over and help the last trio to their feet. They congratulate each other on making it out, tears flowing and everyone hugs. Connie is happy, but is sad as she looks around. “Where’s Cassidy…?” She murmurs, at the group and towards Jillian. Jillian’s smile lowers as she gasps, “Oh my god I think I blew her up…!” Jillian puts a hand to her mouth, realizing not everyone escaped. From around the corner, the group hears footsteps. They turn to see a scratched up Cassidy walking up. “You almost killed me… at least I knew where a window was bitch!” Cassidy says, angry at first but then laughing it off. “Thank you for saving us though…” She mutters as she rejoins the group, embracing Connie in a tight hug.

The group then turns as they hear the helicopter! It zooms into sight.

“Sheriff, the lodge on West mountain has exploded!.... We have eyes on a few survivors, picking them up now!”

- END OF SEASON -
2279 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
(Yesss, Paxton survived!!! 👏👏. Congratulations to everyone else who lived as well! This was a crazy season, thank you so much Tizian for giving me a chance to participate!! ❤️❤️)
2279 days 20 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
(wow. by far the best story group game i’ve ever played.
I may want to make a spin off of this if you don’t mind Tizian? Just a blog series with new characters andstuff)
2279 days 20 hours ago
IceBear
(This was a fantastic group game that I'm very glad to have been apart of. Glad the survivor number was in the double digits. Still in shock Marie didn't make it out alive. Well done Tizian and the rest of the cast for making this fun!)
2279 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
I'll add some questions for some further breakdown of the story! Everyone can chime in if they've been carrying on with the group.

Favorite Character?:
Least Favorite Character?:
Favorite Moment?:
Least Favorite Moment?:
Which death struck you the most?:
How do you feel about the Wendigos this story?:
How did you feel about Sackhead?:
How do you think the group is going to cooperate without the people who died, for example Kaylee without her boyfriend Devin and his sister Marie?:
Anything you're confused on?:
If there was a season 2, how would you think it would play out?:
2279 days 18 hours ago
IceBear
Favorite Character?: Ruth. She always caused drama and I loved it!
Least Favorite Character?: Sackhead.
Favorite Moment?: Sackhead killing Manny, Mac, and Jacob. This scene was action packed and very suspenseful.
Least Favorite Moment?: Not finding out who Sackhead was. It would have been cool to figure out if he/she was another hard-core prankster or even one of the West's parents.
Which death struck you the most?: Jacob. His death proved no one was safe.
How do you feel about the Wendigos this story?: I enjoyed them. They were creatures that I didn't know I needed in a great RP/story game.
How did you feel about Sackhead?: Mixed feelings. He was a great antagonist, but I wish we could have known who he was. He had some great death scenes though.
How do you think the group is going to cooperate without the people who died, for example Kaylee without her boyfriend Devin and his sister Marie?:  I think everyone is going to be traumatized for a bit. Out of everyone, Kaylee would definitely have the toughest time recovering. She lost her boyfriend, her mansion, and found out her sister is confirmed dead (assuming Jillian tells her). She still has Kayla, but that's a lot to take in. 
Anything you're confused on?: Is it confirmed that there will not be a season 2?
If there was a season 2, how would you think it would play out?: That's a tough call. I don't know how a sequel would be set up for this without keeping a repetitious format. I'm not creative though, but something could be done. Maybe the twins try to get closure about the deaths and one of them goes ape shit. Who knows?
2279 days 18 hours ago
dvs194
(Yaaaaas great job Tiz! This was so fun! 💋 Also, 100% would be down for some sort of full-RP spin-off series to see how everyone fares when they are back to trying to move on out in the world, something we didn't get to see in Until Dawn 😜😇)
2279 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
Favorite Character?: Jillian, she seemed to always found herself in the same vicinity as Sackhead, whether it was through kidnapping or a simple run-in, but she persevered and made it through to the end, even if she had to watch a few of her friends die.
Least Favorite Character?: Viktor, I never personally saw Epic actively rp or make a decision for his character once, which proves to me he most likely shouldn't have applied in the first place and never took Until Dawn seriously.
Favorite Moment?: Paxton having the balls to break-off from Jillian and Mac in Chapter 2 and investigate the situation by himself, without anyone else.
Least Favorite Moment?: Austin being revealed as Jason, using the reunion trip as an opportunity to get revenge for Kaylynn by pranking everyone.
Which death struck you the most?: Devin, he was one of my favorite characters and I expected others would die before him. Almost seemed like he was your protagonist character?
How do you feel about the Wendigos this story?: I expected them, why not go along with the canon series and include them?
How did you feel about Sackhead?: Agree with IceBear. Sackhead was an excellent villain, but we could've used more backstory about his official identity.
How do you think the group is going to cooperate without the people who died, for example Kaylee without her boyfriend Devin and his sister Marie?: None of the survivors will ever be the same again, especially Kaylee and Kayla, who lost their older sister a year prior, followed up by several close friends. I'm not sure how Paxton will grieve, considering he was good friends with Devin and Austin was his ex-boyfriend who turned out being a traitor, plus he was close with Winston at start of season.
Anything you're confused on?: I don't believe so.
If there was a season 2, how would you think it would play out?: Hmm, good question. I don't have a complete answer in mind, but I'm positive something could be put-together. It would be interesting to see the survivors trying to get over all the recent commotion, like Dante mentioned.
2278 days 14 hours ago
Missalice3
AAAAAAA

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!