This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2: Split

Topic » Chapter 2: Split

2364 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Devin leads Kelsey and Andrew up the steps onto the second floor. Kelsey comments on how quiet it is with everyone suddenly gone. Devin frowns, stopping everyone. He nods, "I wonder where the others went... this lodge isn't that large for them to just disappear.." Kelsey and Andrew shrug and continue walking, Andrew close to Devin. They walk towards Kaylee's room and find out that it is locked. Devin starts knocking on the door and yelling for Kaylee to open up. After a minute of no response, Devin says that she doesn't seem to be in there... Suddenly a cold breeze brushes against the trio. Andrew yelps, saying that that was fucking cold! Kelsey comments that why is there a cold breeze sweeping the upstairs.

Devin walks towards the breeze and sees that it is coming from the attic. He looks to the others, shrugs, and walks into the attic doorway. He walks up the steps and climbs up the ladder, Andrew and Kelsey in tow. They look and see the attic window is busted open. Devin says that someone jumped out?!? Kelsey says that it looks like Kaylee's size...

Suddenly, they hear a squeak in the floorboards. They turn to see JASON right behind them. Kelsey screams as the man swings his canister, hitting and knocking Devin back. Kelsey hides behind an old couch while Andrew grabs a lamp and his Jason over the head with it. Jason stumbles, but is able to turn and swing his canister, hitting Andrew with so much force that he stumbles back & falls out of the window!! Andrew falls and lands onto the speared gate, his body pierced by the sharp metal that sticks out of the gate. Andrew lands on the middle of his back, breaking his spinal column and the metal piercing through his abdomen. After a few seconds of wiggling around, hits spits some blood & dies.

Devin sees this as the perfect opportunity to knock Jason over with a mirror. He yells for Kelsey, who comes out of her hiding spot and the two climb down the ladder & run away.
2364 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
- END OF CHAPTER 2: SPLIT -

** QUESTIONS **

How do you feel about the kidnapped people being able to escape?:

Kaylee literally jumped out a window to escape from the man in the Jason costume. In the process, she barely missed the gate while Andrew was knocked out of the window and hit it dead on. How do you feel about this?:

How do you feel about the bridge scene? What happened to the girls & Winston?:

Jillian & Paxton got into an argument that lead them to separate, do you think Paxton got lucky to miss out in the action?:

What do you think will happen to the people who were captured by Sack man (Dave & Viktor)?:

What do you think will happen to Jacob who was caught by Jason?:

Some people made a move to leave the lodge/come back to the lodge, was this smart?:

We've experience the first death of the season, how do you feel about it?:

How do you think Dave will cope without his brother?:

Do you think your character will survive?:

What is going to happen next chapter?:
2364 days 13 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
How do you feel about the kidnapped people being able to escape?:SO FRIGGIN RELIEVED

Kaylee literally jumped out a window to escape from the man in the Jason costume. In the process, she barely missed the gate while Andrew was knocked out of the window and hit it dead on. How do you feel about this?: I don’t really love either of them so i’m like ehhhh but i guess i like Kaylee a little more

How do you feel about the bridge scene? What happened to the girls & Winston?: i think Winston may die but i think the girls might be able to last a little longer. like a little

Jillian & Paxton got into an argument that lead them to separate, do you think Paxton got lucky to miss out in the action?: very hahaha

What do you think will happen to the people who were captured by Sack man (Dave & Viktor)?: i think they will hold their own for a little while

What do you think will happen to Jacob who was caught by Jason?: Jacob i think can stand up to jason but it may only be a matter of time before a wendigo shows up....

Some people made a move to leave the lodge/come back to the lodge, was this smart?: safety in numbers so as long as their in a group they should be chilling

We've experience the first death of the season, how do you feel about it?: i thought it was a good well made death! sucks for the person signed up as them tho lol

How do you think Dave will cope without his brother?:UPSET LMAO

Do you think your character will survive?: nope. i want her to so bad but it’s not looking good

What is going to happen next chapter?:i think ruth might be recaptured. I DONT WANT HER TO BUT I THINK SHE WILL :(
2364 days 11 hours ago
IceBear
How do you feel about the kidnapped people being able to escape?: That was intense! Drew and Claire worked so well as a duo and I'm in full support of them. Seems like the killer is making some rookie mistakes.

Kaylee literally jumped out a window to escape from the man in the Jason costume. In the process, she barely missed the gate while Andrew was knocked out of the window and hit it dead on. How do you feel about this?: Andrew was close with Xander, so it's tough to see an ally go. Kaylee has some hops.

How do you feel about the bridge scene? What happened to the girls & Winston?: Everything about this was great! Even though Marie, Kayla, and Manny fell to an assumed death, not having the confirmation gives me hope that they may have pulled out a miracle. Still scratching my head that Winston made it this long though.

Jillian & Paxton got into an argument that lead them to separate, do you think Paxton got lucky to miss out in the action?: Paxton is safe and worried free in a pretty jam packed episode. That is impressive, but the action will make its way back to him one way or another.

What do you think will happen to the people who were captured by Sack man (Dave & Viktor)?: I think one of them will die, but not both. I think Dave could be used as bait, but we shall see.

What do you think will happen to Jacob who was caught by Jason?: He'll go through a similar situation as Drew, Claire, Jake, and Ruth. I don't think he'll be able to escape that easily due to his handicap, so I think he'll have to get saved in order to make it out alive.

Some people made a move to leave the lodge/come back to the lodge, was this smart?: Yes and no. People who tend to break off from the pack alone tend to get attacked, as demonstrated by Viktor. However, the killer(s) are not afraid to go after groups like the girl try. To sum things up, everyone is screwed no matter where they go.

We've experience the first death of the season, how do you feel about it?: No one is safe! I actually predicted Andrew as making it to the end after last episode, so this put things into perspective.

How do you think Dave will cope without his brother?: He'll probably look for people to blame, mainly Devin and Kelsey. Devin might try and relate Andrew's death with Kaylee's disappearance. If Dave acts out, Kelsey may take a look at their future together. (Breakup?)

Do you think your character will survive?: Nope! He chilled this episode, but he's about to get wrecked sometime soon. I hope he can make it out though.

What is going to happen next chapter?: I think we'll have a better understanding of what's going on with everyone missing and how people will react to Andrew's death.

This is a side question that I just want to ask: Where the hell is Austin?
2364 days 11 hours ago
Missalice3
How do you feel about the kidnapped people being able to escape?: It’s good to see that. Instead of them just doing nothing or being hopeless, there is a chance. It isn’t out of their hands.

Kaylee literally jumped out a window to escape from the man in the Jason costume. In the process, she barely missed the gate while Andrew was knocked out of the window and hit it dead on. How do you feel about this?: I mean, great for Kaylee but holy crap that’s horrifying?? ;- ; Also, it shows whoever is in that mask clearly doesn’t mind killing the kids. So, someone snapped, or a scary stranger happened to pass by...

How do you feel about the bridge scene? What happened to the girls & Winston?: Ohmigod! That had my heart BEATING it fucking scared me lmao. But I also high key lived. Sort of wished to had been there for that.

Jillian & Paxton got into an argument that lead them to separate, do you think Paxton got lucky to miss out in the action?: Oh, totally. Being on his own is scary, but he’s safe for now.

What do you think will happen to the people who were captured by Sack man (Dave & Viktor)?: I think one has a chance at dying. Dave could die without knowing his brother died, or maybe Viktor’s raunchy nature didn’t go over well...

What do you think will happen to Jacob who was caught by Jason?: Tortured, but I don’t think killed.

Some people made a move to leave the lodge/come back to the lodge, was this smart?: Maybe? Maybe?? It’s way too early to say.

We've experience the first death of the season, how do you feel about it?: Well, I didn’t think anyone was dying right away so holy shit.

How do you think Dave will cope without his brother?: If he dies, then I guess ignorance is bliss.

Do you think your character will survive?: CASSIDY YOU RAN INTO THE STORM AWAY FROM EVERYONE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ANGSTY, TRUAMA FILLED ANGEL?? ;- ;

What is going to happen next chapter?: It’s time to really play the game.
2364 days 11 hours ago
Missalice3
I mean, tbf Cassidy was rightfully terrified and needed to flight lmao. I have no idea about her chances, though.

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!