This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 | Lakatoro

Topic » Tribal Council #9 | Lakatoro

1351 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Lakatoro, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

- Noelle/Heavenlee
- Ikah/ZForZombie
- Lake/Crimsonteer
- Kellen/Kennel123
- Brittany/LaFierceBrittany2
- Ozzy/Oswald19
- Nathan/Matedog1209
- X/FireX
- Patrick/GrrrImABear
- Mac/Macda27
- Hufus/Hufus
- Conrad/_Groot

PYN if you want a question.

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:00 PM, August 19th. PATRICK is immune and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and you're out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1351 days 19 hours ago
crimsonteer
I would like a question if u still do those
1351 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah
1351 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Lake- Now that the jury is forming, does that make you feel you have to maintain many good social relationships?

Ikah- Last tribal was another close vote with Sydney going home. Do you think we’re in store for another close vote tonight?
1351 days 15 hours ago
FireX
X
1351 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
X- Last tribal you played your idol but got no votes. How vulnerable do you feel tonight without it?
1351 days 4 hours ago
crimsonteer
Lake- Now that the jury is forming, does that make you feel you have to maintain many good social relationships?
0️⃣3️⃣: Emma/Emma_O ~ Srebrenik/Srebrenik/Drina ~ 0 Votes to Win
0️⃣2️⃣: Lake/crimsonteer ~ Mostar/Srebrenik/Drina ~ 0 Votes to Win
0️⃣1️⃣: Gavin/greyconverse ~ Srebrenik/Srebrenik/Drina ~ 7 Votes to Win

yes.
1351 days 1 hour ago
FireX
X- Last tribal you played your idol but got no votes. How vulnerable do you feel tonight without it?

I got 1 vote thx to mr lake LOL but i do very very in danger. Im shocked ppl want to vote me out over a winner but Hey you cant get ppl to make a movem they have to make it themselves. No matter what iv had a blast and so glad i beat 16th 😂😂😂 so ima go with whatever happens.
1350 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes.
1350 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1350 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
*nobody stands*
1350 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1350 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
First Vote

X
1350 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Second Vote

Nathan
1350 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Third Vote

X
1350 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
https://media3.giphy.com/media/UvxYCDcVH7Pyw/giphy.gif

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!