This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Karakoram

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

1573 days 4 hours ago
Silver09
1) I never lied to Silver. I told him I was voting you before the vote. You never communicated with me either after the first merge vote. So no you did not "present" anything with me. You let all our communication go through other people. It goes both ways, Mel.

Corey you didn’t tell me until like 1 minute before the vote was gonna be read, you had me believing the whole time that you would take out James. You kept on saying how he was the biggest threat left and it would be stupid for us to not take him out. So I don’t understand what you thought was gonna happen when you saved him. Idk if this question was already asked or not but why did you save James at final 6? I feel like if you didn’t you would of maybe had a better chance to win.
1573 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
I don’t think I’m the one who is insecure or lack emotional maturity if you’re this broken up that you got voted out in a group game.

All I did was vote you out and called you out for the stupid shit you said about me to James.
1573 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
Also Chris if you wanted all this personal information maybe you shoulda asked when we were in the game together.
1573 days 4 hours ago
coreyants
Chris:

You did extremely well in several challenges as it wasn't just that one challenge I based that off of. I literally submitted/competed in every fucking immunity challenge, so you can go back and look. I also spammed my ass off the last immunity challenge, you can ask anyone. So once again a lie. I had compared my puzzle/game score with Jimmy and he scored higher, so we thought he had the best chance to beat James score as only two moved on. I literally won challenge AFTER challenge for my tribe(s) before merge as well, so do not come in here and lie on my fucking name when I competed/was the most active out of anyone in the challenges.

Silver:

I had stopped speaking to Mel at this point. All the communication I had with her was between other people. James and I tried to make an amends and I thought I could get him out before finals, where Mel would be taken to the end as a goat. I was also trying to make amends with Jimmy, trying to gain his trust back after not telling him about the Brian vote.
1573 days 4 hours ago
varlto
he isn't the one insulting minors in an online game
1573 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
Alvaro is this because I asked if you were slow for falsely accusing me of shit I never did when I had your back the entire premerge...
1573 days 4 hours ago
IRandomal123
Jimmy you’re failing to miss any point I said. I am not broken up about any part of being voted out. Its what Survivor is all about. And what are you talking about in reference to James? We had no conversation about James this entire game. You didn’t call me out on anything. It is so sad to me that you are still not owning up for how you treat people in this game. I am not upset for not getting to know you personally based on how you treat other people nor being voted out. What is your overall goal in harassing people?

Corey, thank you for at least acknowledging my question.
1573 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
Chris, you asked me about 17 questions and im not answering any of them. I think there may be a language barrier because JAMES told me that YOU said that i did not want to play the game. That I wasn't playing the game at all. When I asked him if he would ask you if you were interested in making a final 3 chat with me you and him YOU SAID NO and that you did not want to work with me because I did not want to play the game.

I was never insulting to you, I was never rude to you, I simply used your words against you. I am sorry if I was frustrated that I had 3-4 people in this game that did not want to talk to me because of preconceived notions but thats on you, not me. If you need any help on how to be a better gameplayer I'd be more than happy to help.
1573 days 4 hours ago
me2013
That is a great question Silver - there was an opportunity to take out the biggest threat in this game and it came at no risk to any of you - yet you all kept him safe....

Why do you think you should win over James knowing that you had an opportunity to take him out and win this game yet you did not take it?
1573 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
Mel, James didn't lie to me once all game... yet you, Silver, Corey, and Alvaro all did

why would I vote him out instead of one of you when he had my back.
1573 days 4 hours ago
coreyants
I also want to point out Alvaro was supposed to vote out James, so I thought it was going to be a tie at final 6, but it was a 3-2-1 vote because he was fixated on voting for Jimmy. I had seriously thought that I'd flip on the tie not knowing he was actually going to vote for Jimmy (he told me he was going to vote James).

I think I deserve to win over James because at the end of the day, I was targeted continuously and was seen as a comp threat yet managed to make the final 3. James was targeted what once or twice this game. I was not dragged here. I had to fight through every vote to get here. When Josh left, it was my wake up call. I wasn't nec going to work with Brian/James/Jimmy before that vote, but that's how the cookies crumbled.
1573 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
Corey dont be stupid James deserves to win because he was an underdog :(((((((((((( even though we had a final 3 chat the entire game
1573 days 4 hours ago
me2013
You want my vote yet you wrote my name down twice, lets think about how many times I wrote down your name. I did not lie to you. I did everything I told you I would and we both know that.
1573 days 4 hours ago
IRandomal123
Jimmy I never had preconceived notions against you. I said no to a Final 3 with you because you were a volatile and emotional player which is exactly what you're demonstrating now. I never knew you before this game began. A better gameplayer would of taken James out.
1573 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
Mel, you voted for Brian and lied to me that entire round, you need to own up to that eventually.

Chris, I'm not voting out James only to be voted out the next round. I really dont need strategy consultations with the person who tried voting out their only ally and got voted out himself. I really have nothing to prove to you. You have no idea how I played the game because you never even cared to add me on skype until I added you. I understand you're really upset over this game, and I get it. But there were 4 votes to take you out, not just mine. Maybe I do play an emotional game, maybe I did play volatile but all the moves that I made landed me here despite having half the cast dislike me.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!