This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 | Wakhan

Topic » Tribal Council #7 | Wakhan

1586 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Wakhan, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

https://i.imgur.com/LCWXSkv.gif

{ Black Buffs - 10/10 Left }
----------------------------------------------------------------------
0️⃣1️⃣: Chris/IRandomal123
0️⃣2️⃣: Dana/TotsTrashy
0️⃣3️⃣: Silver/Silver09
0️⃣4️⃣: Brian/cfff
0️⃣5️⃣: Corey/coreyants
0️⃣6️⃣: Mel/me2013
0️⃣7️⃣: James/J2999
0️⃣8️⃣: Jimmy/bb5lover
0️⃣9️⃣: Josh/sergeant
1️⃣0️⃣: Álvaro/varlto

PYN for a question!

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 7:00 PM, THURSDAY, JANUARY 2nd. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and your out. You cannot vote for COREY, everyone else is fair game.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1586 days 19 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris
1586 days 19 hours ago
cfff
Brian
1586 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana
1586 days 19 hours ago
J2999
James
1586 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
Silver
1586 days 18 hours ago
purplebb4
Chris - With merge, what changes? What do you start to regulate, what do you start to improve, what course's of action are best?

Brian - With jury starting this vote, does it change how you interact with everyone else?

Dana - Do you think this season is a F2 or F3? What differences come with both formats, do they change your gameplay at all?

J2 - Do you think that this merge has no distinct tribal lines? Or is that very much the card is play currently?

Silver - What goes into targeting and trying to vote out someone at this point, especially when there are 9 options (excluding you)?
1586 days 18 hours ago
cfff
Brian - With jury starting this vote, does it change how you interact with everyone else?

I guess you can say so! I do belive the jury is all about conecction, so I feel you should have a conversation at least once with each juror!
1586 days 15 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1586 days 3 hours ago
J2999
J2 - Do you think that this merge has no distinct tribal lines? Or is that very much the card is play currently?

I don't think tribal lines are gonna be a major factor this merge, no. I mean it could inspire some decisions, but not be the basis of them. I could be wrong, but that's what I've gathered so far.
1586 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - Do you think this season is a F2 or F3? What differences come with both formats, do they change your gameplay at all?

I think it's a F3, but the format does not change my gameplay right now. We just merged and it's more important to figure out plans, try to stay safe, and know people's names *cough*
1586 days 2 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris - With merge, what changes? What do you start to regulate, what do you start to improve, what course's of action are best?

The only thing that changes is that it’s a lot harder to hide. The constant paranoia grows especially when the numbers will start to dwindle. You start to realize that everyone should be taken seriously in this game now.
1586 days 1 hour ago
varlto
alvaro
1586 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Josh- How safe do you feel going into this tribal? You’ve been a lot of tribals but where does this one compare to the others?

Alvaro- When merge comes, people tend to play more aggressively and big moves are usually made. What are the chances we see a blindside tonight?
1586 days 1 hour ago
varlto
Alvaro- When merge comes, people tend to play more aggressively and big moves are usually made. What are the chances we see a blindside tonight?

Tonight? Well some people made clear their targets this round so I don't think a blindside is happening tonight, but, who knows, this is Survivor and anything could happen.
1585 days 23 hours ago
sergeant
Josh- How safe do you feel going into this tribal? You’ve been a lot of tribals but where does this one compare to the others?

The only time I really feel safe at tribal council is if I am wearing the immunity necklace. This one is a little more nerve wracking than others for the simple fact it's the first merge vote. So everyone is trying to establish where they stand and who they are working with. It's always an important vote.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!