This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Special eviction(veto meeting #15 + Eviction #15

Topic » Special eviction(veto meeting..

2343 days 14 hours ago
kevrev4
everyone hates me...take me
2343 days 14 hours ago
kevrev4
I just thought that the comp meant you hold it down with your finger...not using another object to hold it down.
2343 days 14 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Shit, sorry guys I'm here. Fuck, I'm really happy but this is tough.

Also, good to know you won't be taking me, Noah...haha...thanks
2343 days 14 hours ago
Thepermanentone
This decision is beyond difficult. While I am ecstatic that I won the veto and have secured my place in f3, I absolutely hate that I now have to rob that from either Ryan or Kevin.

You are both great and incredibly loyal players.

Kevin, you’ve won a great number of competitions, and Ryan you’ve clearly had a great social game. After going up on the block multiple times and never winning a single competition, you are still here in f4. There is no way that is just plain luck.

This decision comes down to who had the most trust in me during this game.

In f6, I made a proposition to you Kevin that was honestly a good plan for both of us. It involved taking me off the block, which you told me before the competition that you were going to do and I hadn’t even asked. Ultimately, you decided to break what you said and not take me off. While I stayed, and I know you had a part in that, you didn’t trust me enough at that point, and me going home was a “risk you were willing to take”. While I completely understand it is what you thought was the right decision for your game and I can respect that, it did leave a bad taste in my mouth.

On the other hand, in f5, the vote was between Kevin and John. Kevin, had Ryan not respected my wishes and voted to keep you, you would not be here. The only reason I was able to break the tie and save you, was because Ryan voted how I asked him to. I can not let him regret the decision of trusting me, because Ryan I really appreciated that.

With that being said, I do have to evict you Kevin and I am very very sorry about it. You are an incredible competitor and I hate that I have to make this decision. Congratulations Ryan and I truly am sorry Kevin.
2343 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
YESSSSSS

ASSHOLE EVICTED
2343 days 14 hours ago
Raydiz33
It’s official Kevin you have been evicted
2343 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Sorry Kevin, you were just a dick, and i'm not going to be nice to you because you're a juror, I know you won't vote for me anyways, see ya
2343 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
funny thing isI would have won veto if I submitted and I would have kept Kevin safe, ironic XD
2343 days 13 hours ago
Raydiz33
Congratulations to Noah,Jack, and Ryan on making it to final 3! There is still a final head of household competition to be played! Part 1 and 2 will be non- live and part 3 will be live. Part 1 will be posted tomorrow at 9:00 pm est good luck and congratulations
2343 days 13 hours ago
ryanp22792
noah you wouldn't save daddy?  aka me
2343 days ago
noah_kondon
lol

nobody talks to me or at least nobody I could trust besides John

Baiscally i'm a maverick

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!