This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Special eviction(veto meeting #15 + Eviction #15

Topic » Special eviction(veto meeting..

2356 days 15 hours ago
Raydiz33
Tomorrow directly following veto Competition the houseguests will go straight into the veto meeting they will then have 10 mins to plead their case and campaign to the person casting the sole vote. Who will become the seventh member of the jury?
2355 days 17 hours ago
Raydiz33
Veto is at 9
2354 days 7 hours ago
Raydiz33
Hey everyone, I’m not sure when you’ll see this but there has been a family tragedy that I need to figure out. The game will be on hold for a little bit everyone will be mailed when we are continuing. I’m sorry but sometimes life is more important and you need to be with the people you love.
2354 days 7 hours ago
Thepermanentone
No worries Ray. Take care of what you need to take care of. Sending positive vibes to you and your family!
2354 days 3 hours ago
ryanp22792
Thoughts and prayers ray!
2349 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Game will resume on Wednesday!
2348 days 20 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Glad to have you back Ray! Is 9:30 est or non-live a possibility for everyone? I have a rehearsal from 7-9.
2347 days 19 hours ago
Raydiz33
All of you have to be here for the veto and since someone can’t make it today or tomorrow the veto will be on Friday at 9:00pm est and will be live
2347 days 7 hours ago
kevrev4
you should just make it non-live
2347 days 3 hours ago
Raydiz33
I was thinking about that.

Can all of you send a screenshot in anyway?
2346 days 18 hours ago
Thepermanentone
If it's non-live I can do tonight. I start driving home at 9pm. So even if it were just a little later I could do it.

As long as someone tells me what method to use to send in a screenshot, I can definitely take one with my phone.
2346 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
The nonlive veto will be posted at 9:00pm est you will have 24 hours to compete
2346 days 6 hours ago
Raydiz33
Sorry guys I totally forgot it will be posted tomorrow at 7:00pm est
2345 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Hello Houseguests and welcome to the final veto competition! This competition is called “how bad do you want it” you will go to this site http://www.holdthebutton.com/ witch can be used on computer and mobile. You will hold this button for as long as you can. Once your happy with your score screenshot and send me a picture with your score. The person with the highest time will win the final power of veto and ensure themselves a spot in the final 3! Good luck!
2345 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
You will have until 9:00pm est tomorrow so a lot of time to compete
2344 days 7 hours ago
Raydiz33
A few people are scrambling to get their score. Once they have been sent I will reveal

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!