This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pov ceremony #4

Topic » Pov ceremony #4

2414 days 2 hours ago
Raydiz33
2414 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
I have decided to use the power of veto on Garrett because i'm sick and tired of nobody getting blood on their hands and going after inactives
2414 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
So I encourage the HOH to put a big player on the block and make a backdoor while they have the chance
2414 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
James please pick a replacement nominee since the veto was used on your nominee
2414 days 1 hour ago
J2999
I nominated him because if there's inactives this is a game which is less fun with inactives
2414 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
You have 5 mins because after that it's a quick eviction
2414 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
James replacement nominee is X.
2414 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
Ok here is how this will work the nominees you have one last chance to save yourself with a statement. After that I will gather the votes and either X or Kevin will be evicted
2414 days 1 hour ago
kevrev4
Well I hope I get your vote...Obviously I am a target because of what I did last week..but that just means Im a target for the rest of the game which will make you not a target. Keep me and I will probably be nommed every week. Thanks for a great game. It's been fun.
Also if you keep me I am loyal to my word and will repay you in anyway I can. Thanks!
2414 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Well if u vote to save me and u stay then i will have ur back like u have mine. Im not a threat if u ask me. Anyway im kinda shocked im a nom since i havent been inactive but its what it is since thats the bs people will say to nom u

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!