This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 9: HOH Announcement: Winner

Topic » [S1] - Week 9: HOH..

2217 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Good evening Houseguests. It's time to reveal the winner of the HOH competition!

Jay ran away with this competition.

Jay! You are this weeks HOH!

Jay, you are the winner and your duty as HOH will be to nominate two houseguests for potential eviction. These houseguests will compete with you in a veto competition for a chance to remove themselves from the block.

https://i.gifer.com/6QUB.gif
2216 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hello! This is the head of house hold ceremony. It is my job as head of household to nominate two people for eviction. The two people I have decided to do is James and Calvin. Calvin, I've nominated you because I don't believe you've ever been nominated before and I feel like that would be a great thing to say at the end if you managed to make it unnominated. James, you're just someone who I feel like could manage to make it to the end very under the radar like. I wish both of you the best of luck!
2216 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Oh, good luck Calvin
2216 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
Closed!

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!