This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 9: HOH Competition: Jigglesplat

Topic » [S1] - Week 9: HOH..

2218 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
This weeks HOH is a mostly Physical competition. Each houseguests has 3 Jello Towers sitting on a table. The object of the game is to have everyone else's Jello Towers knocked down before your own. To knock down a tower, you must target the person and the tower by stating - *I shoot at ___'s tower*
You may take a shot once every 30 minutes, and you may take as many shots as you need.

But these shots can be blocked! A person targeted can post *I block ___'s shot*, and if they've posted it within 5 minutes of the shot being taken, then that shot is blocked and their tower remains standing.

You may not take a shot at someone's tower if it is already pending someone else's attempt. (so basically you can't have more than one person simultaneously targeting someone's tower)

The last person with towers standing will be the HOH. In the event of a tie,  the HOH win goes to the person with the most towers standing AND took the most shots. If it's still a tie, then it's whoever got to that number of shots first will be the winner!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohrynNfsBLaTO3a2Q/giphy.gif
2218 days 3 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*I shoot at Mike's tower*
2218 days 3 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
2218 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
2218 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*I shoot at James's tower*
2218 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
2218 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
2218 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
*I shoot at Calvin's tower*
2218 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
2217 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
2217 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Oh I slept through it ahaha

Congrats Jay!
2217 days 14 hours ago
MikeLovesBB0099
Good job Jay lmao! I was asleep during this 👏👏
2217 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I finished at like 2 am and had to be at work at 8 am
2217 days 6 hours ago
Jacadeux
Closed nominations begin in like an hour.

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!