This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 1: Final Nominations: Voting Period

Topic » [S1] - Week 1: Final..

2272 days ago
Jacadeux
Good Evening, houseguests! 

It's been a wild week, but it's not over yet! The time has come to vote out one of your fellow houseguests. The veto this week was won by Latisha, who took herself off the block. James has named the replacement nominee as Brian.

Mike and Brian, Please have a seat in the nomination chairs and await your fate.

The rest of you, please submit your votes for eviction over the next 23 hours by 7:00 PM (CST) 2/18/18. You are allowed to change your votes up until the very last second.

James, I need you to also submit a vote as a tiebreaker because there is an extra vote out there, so who knows if there could be a tie or not. Your vote will only come into play in the event of a tie.

https://i.imgur.com/KgilsI2.gif
2272 days ago
BrainJak
So I'm gonna let it all out in the open. The reason in here is because people went to the HOH complaining about me and Emmett being friends outside of the Game. I found this out and approached him because tbf Emmett IS my friend and I'm pissed people would tell James to nominate Emmett because of it.

I know for a fact several of YOU are friends out there so it was funny knowing the pot could be calling the kettle black LOL Still I'm not pissed. Very. Good Luck Mike 😁😁😁
2271 days 15 hours ago
Minniemax
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPEECH BRAIN.
MIKE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A SPEECH PLEASE DO.
ALL NOMS ARE ENCOURAGED TO MAKE ONE HERE.

GOOD LUCK NOMS.
2271 days 11 hours ago
MikeLovesBB0099
Hello fellow Houseguests. I have come a long way, I’ve been through a lot, and I wasn’t even on the opening night Cast. Then after Jessie decided to leave, I had a chance to play, with the exception to take her spot on the block! Please vote to save me, and give me a real fighting chance in this game. I have not gone a second in this game literally off the block.

Thank you, and good luck Brian
2271 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
VOTING PERIOD CLOSED: NO MORE VOTES ACCEPTED.
HAVE NOT COMPETITION BEGINS IN ONE HOUR.

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!