This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ºSeason One Applicationsº

Topic » ºSeason One Applicationsº

2421 days 1 hour ago
Libanz00
Hello, in the past I have hosted Libanz Big Brother and quite a few of the seasons were successful whilst some weren't for whatever reasons. However, I am BACK and READY to host a SPECTACULAR season filled with twists and turns that no one will expect! So are you ready to take part in Libanz Big Brother REVAMPED!

The premiere is set to be on Friday 15th September (Next weekend). Apps will close during the week. You will also need skype. I will NOT be sending t-mails regarding events it will all be on skype.

::::::Application::::::
Username:
Age (Can be made up):
In game name (First name + Initial):
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?:
Do you think you can win?:
Will you be active?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?:
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live:

What times suit you best for challenges?:
[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[ ] 6pm EST
[ ] 7pm EST
[ ] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?:
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days):

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?:

Good luck!
- Libanz00
2421 days 1 hour ago
ashszoke
Username: ashszoke
Age (Can be made up): 14
In game name (First name + Initial): ashley s
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: social, i can’t win a comp for my life but i can control a game socially
Do you think you can win?: oh hell yea
Will you be active?: yea
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: yes
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: yea

[yes] 4pm EST
[yes] 5pm EST
[yes] 6pm EST
[yes] 7pm EST
[yes] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: yes
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): yes

cmon libanz you saw me control all stars then get robbed, i need REDEMPTION plus my comp skills have kinda improved and i’m like a lot better at skype comps than forum comps so i’m ready to win every comp
2421 days ago
MJFJUNE
Username: MJFJUNE
Age (Can be made up): 21
In game name (First name + Initial): Zyler at
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: Social
Do you think you can win?: Well I won Libanz BB1 sooooo yes
Will you be active?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Yes
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: Yes

[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[ X ] 6pm EST
[ X ] 7pm EST
[ ] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: 100%

Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): Yes

Well for starters I've been on two seasons of the non revamped seasons of this series and I even won the debut season! I plan on being a 2 time champion
2421 days ago
Obstreperous
Username: Obstreperous
Age (Can be made up): 17
In game name (First name + Initial): Garret L.
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: I am a perfect trifecta. If I want to be social, I'll be social! I'll bring up any small talk to start a conversation. Do you have cats? I love cats! Do you like football? I hate football but I'll lie and Google a famous NFL player so we can talk about him! It's all having things in common with people so my social game is basically 10/10. I'm also strategic! When I get nominated for eviction, I'll rally for those saves! Will I actually get nominated for eviction? Probably not! Why? Because I'll be talking to the HOH each week to make sure they don't nominate me! Oh and if they do, THEIR ASS WILL BE GRASS! Oh and finally physical, well, as long as it's not a spamming or puzzle or activity based competition or like... trivia... I'm good at it! So yeah, basically a trifecta!
Do you think you can win?: Duh, I wouldn't be applying if I didn't think I could win.
Will you be active?: Of course!
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Sure! If you want I could even sent in a back-up list in case I'm not online but... I'm pretty sure I'll be active enough to send in eviction votes anyways.
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: Yes!

What times suit you best for challenges?: All of them are fine but...
[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[ ] 6pm EST
[X] 7pm EST
[ ] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: Yes!
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): I love typing and talking so yeah, hopefully you'll be fine with receiving paragraphs of confessionals. :)

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: So basically I did good in the original Libanz Big Brother. Good enough to return for all-stars but, let's honestly not even talk about all-stars. So ignoring all-stars, I am a strategically drama filled player who is here to win so you should cast me, kay, thanks, bye!
2421 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Kaaeyhope101
22 (reference to T.S)
H.
Kaseyhope101
Social
Very unlikely
Yes
Yes
If I don't have to show up to all of them I'm okay with that!

Literally all of them
Yeah okay
LOL MY RESPONSE TO THAT IS LOL

If we were judging by this application it sorta sucks and I'd say don't cast me, but you've hosted me 3 times and I've received host favorite in 2 of them and the 3rd one cancelled but I was the most OTT contestant in it, so......... cast me? Like give me one reason why you shouldn't?
2420 days 9 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Age (Can be made up): 13
In game name (First name + Initial): Crypt A.
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: strategic
Do you think you can win?: Of course

[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[ ] 6pm EST
[ ] 7pm EST
[X] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: Yes
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): Yes

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: You've hosted me before, and I was robbed the first time. The second time, the season was cancelled when I had a chance to win. I think that I deserve my redemption in this game.
2420 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Username: BrainJak
In game name (First name + Initial): Brian K
Do you think you can win?: Possibly
Will you be active?: Duh
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Yap
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: Ugh... yeah

[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[X] 6pm EST
[X] 7pm EST
[X] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: Yeah
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): Yap

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: I have played several BB Group Games before, so I know what is expected of me. I will be active, I will vote, I will also be willing to start drama in the main chat.
2420 days 5 hours ago
born2pizza
Hello, in the past I have hosted Libanz Big Brother and quite a few of the seasons were successful whilst some weren't for whatever reasons. However, I am BACK and READY to host a SPECTACULAR season filled with twists and turns that no one will expect! So are you ready to take part in Libanz Big Brother REVAMPED!

The premiere is set to be on Friday 15th September (Next weekend). Apps will close during the week. You will also need skype. I will NOT be sending t-mails regarding events it will all be on skype.

Username: born2pizza
Age (Can be made up): 17
In game name (First name + Initial): Ryan M.
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: all of them.
Do you think you can win?: I know.
Will you be active?: Yeah
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Yeah
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: Yeah, obviously.

[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[x] 6pm EST
[x] 7pm EST
[x] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: Yeah.
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): Yeah.

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: I should be cast, because I am going to bring strategy and a fun way of playing big brother :)! I'm also going to be active.. so you need that.

Good luck!
- Libanz00
2420 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
Username: Zuelke
Age (Can be made up): 16
In game name (First name + Initial): Tana M
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: strategic
Do you think you can win?: yeah duh
Will you be active?: yeah
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: yeet
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: yes i hate non live

[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[ X] 6pm EST
[X ] 7pm EST
[ X] 8pm EST

Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): yes i will sned u them all the time

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: cast me bc im too good for description

Good luck!
- Libanz00
2420 days 5 hours ago
Hufus
Username: Hufus
Age (Can be made up): 20
In game name (First name + Initial): Hufus D.
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: Strategic.
Do you think you can win?: Yes! But who knows huh
Will you be active?: Definitely!
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Sure!
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: More than okay tbh, id rather do live than nonlive challenges

[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[ ] 6pm EST
[x] 7pm EST
[x] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: Yes!
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): Sure!

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: I love playing and I'm gonna bring you my A entertaining game!
2420 days 3 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Username: britishromeo17
Age (Can be made up): 15
In game name (First name + Initial): Romeo K
Do you think you can win?: Of course hon? Im here for the money, honey.
Will you be active?: Mhm.
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Uh-huh.
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live:  Mhm

[ tick xd] 4pm EST
[ tick xd] 5pm EST
[ tick xd] 6pm EST
[ tick xd] 7pm EST
[ hesitant tick xd] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: ya
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): positive

Dominique Cooper wins BB20.
2420 days 3 hours ago
alanb1

Username: alanb1
Age (Can be made up): 18
In game name (First name + Initial): Alan B
Do you think you can win?: YES
Will you be active?: YES

[ ] 4pm EST only on weekends
[X ] 5pm EST
[X ] 6pm EST
[X ] 7pm EST
[ X] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: yes ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): yes!!!

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: I was the Cassandra shahinfar in bbun all stars you may know me as the one who slid their way to final 3 after being left out from every alliance chat. I built relationships and didn't get that far by luck you know you're gonna love watching me play I swear. 🤤

Good luck!
- Libanz00
2420 days 3 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Username: iiGalaxyii
Age (Can be made up): 16
In game name (First name + Initial): Andrew K.
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?:Social
Do you think you can win?: Duh I was about to win your all-star season but then you randomly dropped off the face of the earth.

[ ] 4pm EST
[x] 5pm EST
[x] 6pm EST
[x] 7pm EST
[x] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: Yes

I'm iconic and you'll love you. You loved me before and you will love me again! I bring the strategy and the entertainment. Two in one.
2420 days 3 hours ago
Baseball03
Username: Baseball03
Age (Can be made up): 18
In game name (First name + Initial): Tristin G
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: Physical
Do you think you can win?: Yes
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live:  Yes

What times suit you best for challenges?: Depends on the day
[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[x ] 6pm EST
[x ] 7pm EST
[x ] 8pm EST

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: I'm a very good player and very competitive and will try my best to win.
2419 days 23 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Username: Chandlerp1996
In game name (First name + Initial): Chandler P
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: Physical because i am a beast at challenges.
Do you think you can win?: Absolutely. I will try my best
Will you be active?: Of course
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: FUCK YES. YES YES YES. I HATE NON LIVE CHALLENGES!

[ ] 4pm EST
[x ] 5pm EST
[x ] 6pm EST
[x ] 7pm EST
[ x] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: YES
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): YES

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: Im not afraid to bring drama to the game as you know. I will be active and compete to the best of my ability. There is NO reason why i shouldnt be casted :)
2419 days 23 hours ago
dilla2006
Username: dilla2006
In game name (First name + Initial): Noah T
Are, you a social, strategic player or a physical player? I am a strategic player alright
Do you think you will win? Maybe yes
Will you be active? All the time
Do you understand if you don't vote 3 times you will be expelled? Yes
Are you okay with challenges 90% live? Of course I hate non live

What times would suit you best for challenges? Depends
[x] 4 pm EST
[x] 5 pm EST
[x] 6 pm EST
[ ] 7 pm EST
[ ] 8 pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike? 100% Yes
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): YES

Give me 1 to 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast? Because I will try, be active all game and try to compete for a win. I hope I get casted (:

open group

Libanz Big Brother Season 1: Day 06

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!