This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ºSeason One Applicationsº

Topic » ºSeason One Applicationsº

2431 days 20 hours ago
jflora18
::::::Application::::::
Username: jflora18
Age (Can be made up): 17
In game name (First name + Initial): AJ F.
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: strategic
Do you think you can win?: Yes
Will you be active?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Yes
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: Yes

What times suit you best for challenges?:
[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[ X] 6pm EST
[ X] 7pm EST
[ X] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: Yes
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days):  Yes

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: I feel like I will stir the pot in this game. I'm a very devious player and I will do what it takes to get MYSELF over a group and will do what I have to do; my motto is its a ME game NOT a WE game.
2431 days 20 hours ago
Imopink1
Username: Imopink1
Age (Can be made up): 12
In game name (First name + Initial): Sanda L
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: I play a different  kind of way 😉
Do you think you can win?: I KNOW I can win! 💪🏻 I'm a strong independent 12 year old QUEEN.
Will you be active?: everyday :)
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: yes
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: YASSS

[✔️ ] 4pm EST
[✔️ ] 5pm EST
[✔️ ] 6pm EST
[✔️ ] 7pm EST
[✔️] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: mhm
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): OF COURSE. I'm a confessional beast.

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: 1. I'm prettier than everyone else  and #2 I'm richer than everyone else. Case closed! Thanks 🤗

Good luck!
- Libanz00
2431 days 11 hours ago
rahrah
Username: rahrah
Age (Can be made up): 19
In game name (First name + Initial): Riley H
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: Social
Do you think you can win?: duh of course I do
Will you be active?: defs am
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Got it
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: I guess so

[x] 4pm EST
[x] 5pm EST
[x] 6pm EST
[x] 7pm EST
[x] 8pm EST

I work  on certain days that I can't make the event but oterhwose I will be there

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: got it
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): sure thing

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?:
2431 days 3 hours ago
PichoteDestroyer
Hello, in the past I have hosted Libanz Big Brother and quite a few of the seasons were successful whilst some weren't for whatever reasons. However, I am BACK and READY to host a SPECTACULAR season filled with twists and turns that no one will expect! So are you ready to take part in Libanz Big Brother REVAMPED!

The premiere is set to be on Friday 15th September (Next weekend). Apps will close during the week. You will also need skype. I will NOT be sending t-mails regarding events it will all be on skype.

Username: PichoteDestroyer
Age (Can be made up):21
In game name (First name + Initial):Alejandro Martín
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?:social
Do you think you can win?:could be
Will you be active?: i will
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: i know it
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: im ok

[ ] 4pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: yes i do
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): yes

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?:

I want to cast cause I really want to share this experience with others and I'm so excited for it. I'm so social, confident and active!

Good luck!
- Libanz00
2431 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
:::::Application::::::
Username: Mrcool
Age (Can be made up): 19
In game name (First name + Initial): Matt Davis
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: Social
Do you think you can win?: No
Will you be active?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Yes
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: Of course!

[ ] 4pm EST
[X ] 5pm EST
[X ] 6pm EST
[X ] 7pm EST
[X ] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: Yes!
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days):  Yes!!!

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: I should be cast because I'm not afraid to make moves that will benefit my game or just the ratings :3. I am a flexible player that can adapt to anything and is ready for any twist or turns to come my way!

Good luck!
- Libanz00W
2430 days 23 hours ago
dan12233445566
Username: Dan12233445566
In game name: Dan
Am I social, Strategic or Physical: I am strategic
Do I think I might win: heck yeah
will I be Active: yes
I understand I will be expelled if I don't vote 3 times
Am I ok with challenges being 90% live: Yes I don't like non-live

What times will be good for me

[x] 4 pm Est

[ ] 5pm Est

[ ] 6pm Est

[ ] 7pm Est

[ ] 8pm Est

I understand that if I miss 2 event nights without reason I will get a strike

I do promise to send one confessional every game week (2-3 days): yes

I want to be cated because I will be really active and I will be a really good competitor. So I hope you cast me.
2430 days 23 hours ago
dan12233445566
In game name: Dan A
2429 days 14 hours ago
dutchone29
Username: dutchone29
Age (Can be made up): 17
In game name (First name + Initial): Ferdi V
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: It's hard to say  - but probably more Social and Strategic than physical.
Do you think you can win?: Perhaps. I will give it my all though!
Will you be active?: Whenever I can!
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Of course
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live: Yes! Although due to timezone problems I might have fallen asleep at like 7 or 8 PM EST lol.

[x] 4pm EST
[x] 5pm EST
[x] 6pm EST
[ ] 7pm EST
[ ] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?:  I do
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): Yes!

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: I'm looking forward to playing and battling to get as far as I can!
2429 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Username: danielzsnooz
Age (Can be made up): 16
In game name (First name + Initial): Daniel. R
Are you a social, strategic or physical player?: Strategic
Do you think you can win?: Absolutely, it's like 50/50 chance
Will you be active?: Yessir
Do you understand that if you do not vote 3 times, you will be expelled?: Obviously
Are you okay with the challenges being 90% live:  Yeah depends what time

[ ] 4pm EST
[ ] 5pm EST
[Yee] 6pm EST
[Yee] 7pm EST
[Yee] 8pm EST

Do you understand that if you miss 2 event nights without warning/reason then you will receive a strike?: I know now yes
Do you also promise to send at least 1 confessional for every game week (2-3 days): Yeah probably more

Give me 1 TO 2 sentences which briefly explain why you should be cast?: As this is your revamped season, you would obviously want a good winner casted. I'm your guy, I will win no question but not only that, I'll make this game not a fucking bore.
2429 days 3 hours ago
Libanz00
CLOSED.
The cast reveal will be tomorrow night!

open group

Libanz Big Brother Season 1: Day 06

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!