This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day#19- Live Eviction// NonLive HOH COMPETITION.

Topic » Day#19- Live Eviction//..

990 days 15 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Hello, Houseguests.... come to the Living room and have a seat...

The Houseguest have voted and The Results of the vote will be Revealed now....

By a Vote of 3 - 2......

MICHAEL.......
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
YOU'VE SAFE

That means JAMES! YOU'VE BEEN EVICTED FROM BIG BROTHER HOUSE... And is the THIRD Member of the Jury

HOUSEGUESTS!!!-
Say your goodbye and farewell to JAMES.. as he make his way to the JURY GROUP...

Current Head Of HouseHold X, You cannot compete in this competition...

Today Head of Household competition is called "BB Song Contest"
You must comment your Favorite Song on Spotify... Copy and paste The Spotify link...
(It is no theme for challenge!!)

The Judges!!
Me and (Season 2 & 3Winner)... LOGAN AKA Lhooper will be judging and rating your songs from 1-10, and Give Comments on each song...

The Song with the Best overrall score will be the New Head Of Household...
So send in your song as soon as possible(Deadline:10pmEST Tonight)
990 days 15 hours ago
blatastic1234
Um so how do I post spotify link?
990 days 14 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Just Comment it below...
990 days 14 hours ago
blatastic1234
I didn't know I could open spotify on the computer :x
990 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good luck houseguests.
990 days 8 hours ago
Eagles3256
Why was my comment deleted
990 days 8 hours ago
Eagles3256
Can u guys let us know when the results are
990 days 8 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Tyler- The Result will be revealed probably tomorrow whenever me and logan get a chance to listen to the songs...

Im guessing about 7pm... because im at work rn but i will listen to the songs all night and rate them..
989 days 16 hours ago
MrRobzilla
1.) MICHAEL - (ARTIST)American Authors // (SONG)Neighborhood...(https://open.spotify.com/track/4HIz69HfJjohNVhrCtAw0f?si=54c7d2112e234790 )

*Robz Comment: "I know "Best Day of my Life" by American Authors so I knew this song couldnt be that bad to Listen to but once i heard it, it will now be on my playlist. It has a great music, Great message to the song and great vocals..." (8 / 10)
*Logans Comment: "For a group I haven't heard of, I like it. Only thing keeping from a 9 is I feel it needs something more but, not sure what it is." ( 8/10)

(Judges  Rate 16 / 20)
989 days 15 hours ago
MrRobzilla
2.) SHANE- (ARTIST)Metallica // (SONG)Enter Sandman
(https://open.spotify.com/track/5BIMPccDwShpXq784RJlJp )

*Robz Comment: "I listen the first time, and thought the intro was TOO LONG!!!, but i wasnt  disappointed afterward Because it made me feel HYPE Like drinking a whole bunch of Coffee HYPE..and The Guitar Solo was Cool... Never heard this song but i would listen again but skip the Intro!" (RATE 6 / 10)
* Logan's Comment: "Metallica is a bold choice since people love or hate it. For me, the beginning was too long and kind of repetitive. "  (6/10)

(Judge Rate: 12/20)
989 days 15 hours ago
MrRobzilla
3.) TICO- (ARTIST)Tom Petty // (SONG)Crawling Back To You
(https://open.spotify.com/track/1JenqZNMU6unIwVWmoP3J0?si=tz3X8UIJSyqy1_2Ud-HRkg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1 )

*Robz- "Another Long Intro...20% of the Song is the Intro lol TBH this song aint one i would listen to again... Because It sounds like a song on the "Oldies" Radio station.. He got a good voice and Clean lyric... just not my cup of Tea...Sorry" (6 / 10)
*Logan's Comment: As a song I haven't heard before it's not bad, just doesn't wow me personally but, still a not bad song.
(7/10)

(Judge's Rate: 13/ 20)

open group

MrRobzilla's BB S5   **APPS OPEN!**

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!