This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day#19- Live Eviction// NonLive HOH COMPETITION.

Topic » Day#19- Live Eviction//..

985 days 12 hours ago
MrRobzilla
4.) KASHTON- (ARTIST)The Federal Empire // (SONG)What Are We Fighting For
(https://open.spotify.com/track/5mbNpbGwFg1yFYBXXMJFpw?si=1e9bf15b27ad452a )

*Robz- "Never heard of this song, or Artist before so all of this is new to me...but i really like the song lyrics...Its has good meaning behind the lyrics and all the different instruments really comes together on the song..."(8 - 10)
*Logan's Comment: "As a group I never heard before I like the song, thing keeping it away from a 8 though is the weird parts where it stops singing . If it didn't  have that, it would be a solid 8." (7/10)

(Judge's Rate: 15 /20)
985 days 12 hours ago
MrRobzilla
5.) TYLER- (ARTIST)Zedd // (SONG)The Middle (https://open.spotify.com/track/09IStsImFySgyp0pIQdqAc?si=xLLbebGDTWKqui1NW1TjHA&utm_source=copy-link&context=spotify%3Auser%3Aspotify%3Aplaylist%3A37i9dQZF1DX5Ejj0EkURtP )
Robz: "TBH This is probably the only song i knew and hear everyday(At Work... Yes Retail...lol) so i didnt really have to click on the link, because i already knew the song,I love her voice on this song and ZEDD always makes great beats.. so i was singing along when i did play it..."  (8.5 / 10)
*Logan's Comment: "the song isn't my cup of tea but, I don't dislike it. It falls somewhere in the middle. Just needs something to improve it." (7/10)

(Judge Rate: 15.5 /20)
985 days 12 hours ago
MrRobzilla
RESULTS....
5TH PLACE- SHANE (12/ 20)
4TH PLACE- TICO (13/ 20)
3RD PLACE- KASHTON (15/ 20)
2ND PLACE- TYLER (15.5/ 20)
WINNER- MICHAEL (16/ 20)

CONGRATULATION! Michael, youre the New Head of Household...
The nomination Ceremony will be posted soon...

open group

MrRobzilla's BB S5   **APPS OPEN!**

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!