This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Fuck the Mailman

Topic » Episode 4: Fuck the Mailman

2296 days 22 hours ago
me2013
*passes bomb to Brandon*
2296 days 22 hours ago
ShazamJSS
*BOMB DETONATES*
2296 days 22 hours ago
BrandonBam
*passes bomb to Mel*
2296 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Yesss - sorry Brandon

gg though
2296 days 22 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Congratulations Mel, you have won the Cancellation Challenge!
2296 days 22 hours ago
pikaplayer
Grats!
2296 days 22 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Mel, you have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Saturday) to conduct the Cancellation Ceremony.
2296 days 22 hours ago
ShazamJSS
If Jacob is saved, Lena will be nominated, as she is the only one out of the four people that finished last in the HM Challenge, that is eligible.

If Bread is saved, Mel will name the replacement.

If Brandon is saved, everyone except Mel, Jacob, and Bread will vote for the replacement.
2296 days 22 hours ago
BrandonBam
Hopefully you can pull me off for at least being active lol
2296 days 19 hours ago
me2013
I choose to respect the house noms and not change them.
2296 days 9 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Good call Mel
2296 days 4 hours ago
ShazamJSS
With that, Jacob, Bread, and Brandon are the final nominees this week.

You have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Sunday) to send me your decision as to how you’re using your points to evict. You must send me your vote, even if you are not using any points at all. Failure to do so will result in an inactivity strike.
2296 days ago
ShazamJSS
UPDATE: I’m just now remembering that tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday, and that some of you might be going to parties to watch the game, or whatever. I’m extending your deadline to vote to 9 PM EASTERN on Monday.
2293 days 23 hours ago
ShazamJSS
So before I announce the results, I have a few things I need to say.

All but one of you voted, so good job on that.

Jacob, as you did not vote, you have been assessed an inactivity strike.

Lastly, I feel the need to re-explain how to vote, because a good portion of you don’t seem to know how. Voting is not free. When you vote, you must spend points to do so. If you do not know how many points you have, look at the latest post on the leaderboard. It will tell you.

Now, with all that being said, the person evicted will have only a moment to say their goodbyes, gather their belongings, and leave the house.

The results of the eviction are as follows...
2293 days 23 hours ago
ShazamJSS
With 10 points used to evict...

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!