This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Win by Doing Nothing

Topic » Episode 3: Win by Doing..

2295 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Hello players! Welcome to your next House Magnate Challenge!

This challenge is called “Free Ballin’.” Here’s how it works.

In front of you are nine targets. Each target is harder to hit than the last. You will have ten shots at these targets. You can shoot at any target you want to.

The targets, their point values, and likeliness to hit are as follows:

T1: 25 points, 90% chance
T2: 50 points, 80% chance
T3: 75 points, 70% chance
T4: 100 points, 60% chance
T5: 120 points, 50% chance
T6: 140 points, 40% chance
T7: 160 points, 30% chance
T8: 180 points, 20% chance
T9: 200 points, 10% chance

So for example, if I want to shoot at Target 1, this would go into the randomizer to determine if I hit or not:

HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
MISS

The amount of hits in the randomizer decreases as the points at stake increases.

You will mail me your shots. You can take all ten shots at once, you can do it one shot at a time, etc.

The person who earns the most points will be the House Magnate for this week.

The person who finishes in last place will be nominated.

You have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Tuesday) to complete the challenge. Good luck!
2294 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Before I announce the results, I feel like I should tell you that only six out of 11 players completed the challenge. Activity is going to have to be better, otherwise I’ll have to start handing out inactivity strikes. I don’t want to do that, but I may have to if this keeps up.

Also, please remember to send in confessionals, and add me to any game chat. I hardly know what’s going on in the game, and I want to know more.

With that said, the results of the House Magnate Challenge are as follows...
2294 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Mel: 800
Brandon: 645
Hoop: 600
Hiyoko: 450
Absol: 325
Tom: 220
Jacob: 0
Bread: 0
Viktor: 0
Harry: 0
Lena: 0

Congratulations Mel, you are the House Magnate!

As for last place, once again, we have a tie. Mel, as House Magnate, you must break the tie, and nominate either Jacob, Bread, Viktor, Harry, or Lena for eviction as the Last Place Nominee.

In addition, you must make your nomination for eviction this week.

You have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Wednesday) to conduct the Nomination Ceremony.

That is all for now.
2294 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good job mel
2294 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Viktor, as you have zero points, you are ineligible to vote to evict this week.
2294 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
Grats Mel!
2293 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Thanks
2293 days 23 hours ago
me2013
So for this challenge you literally had to do nothing - so I have no idea how you screwed that up tbh....

These five seem to not care about this game so maybe they can be booted or something so the rest of us can get on with the game....

First I have to break the tie and send one of you straight into the eviction - although I think you should all go....

Sorry Lena but you had 2 votes to face eviction last week and got saved at the last moment so now it is time to step up.
2293 days 23 hours ago
me2013
My nominee to face eviction will be

Harry

Sorry idek what sort of game you are playing but you don't seem to be doing shit....
2293 days 14 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Congrats Mel
2293 days 14 hours ago
ShazamJSS
With that, Lena & Harry have been nominated for eviction this week.

It is now time to determine the third nominee. Everyone except Mel, Lena, & Harry, must send in their vote for who they want to be the third nominee this week.

You have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Thursday) to submit your vote.

That is all for now.
2292 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Alright, so out of eight votes that I should have received, I only got three.

Inactivity strikes go into effect next week.
2292 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
As for the vote...

Jacob received one vote.
Viktor received two.

Viktor, you have been nominated for eviction this week.
2292 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
It is now time to determine who will join Mel, Lena, Harry, and Viktor in the Cancellation Challenge.
2292 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
List Randomizer

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Tom
Hiyoko
Hoop
Jacob
Brandon
Bread
Absol
IP: 245.105.255.165
Timestamp: 2018-01-26 02:06:48 UTC

Tom, Hiyoko, you have been selected to take part in tomorrow’s Cancellation Challenge.

The challenge will be nonlive. It will start at 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow, and you will have 24 hours to complete it.

That is all for now.
2292 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Really people, I am disappointed

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!