This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Genesis

Topic » Episode 1: Genesis

2311 days 13 hours ago
me2013
*kills one of Absol’s stars*
2311 days 13 hours ago
me2013
opps
2311 days 13 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Mel, you have posted before my kill post. You will be assessed a one star penalty.

Absol: One Star Remaining
Mel: One Star Remaining

Please stand by...
2311 days 13 hours ago
ShazamJSS
KILL
2311 days 13 hours ago
me2013
*kills one of Absol’s stars*
2311 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Good Game
2311 days 13 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Mel was first, and kills Absol’s final star.

Congratulations Mel, you have won the first Cancellation Challenge!
2311 days 13 hours ago
me2013
(Not sure he is even still here lol)
2311 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
Nice! XD Good job Mel!
2311 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Going to make it easy seeing as none of the nominees turned up to fight to stay (well Brandon sort of did - but left)....
Keeping the Noms the same

Let the house decide who stays and who goes
2311 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Thanks Hiyoko (I dont feel so alone now)
2311 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
No problem!
2311 days 13 hours ago
ShazamJSS
OK, here is what happens now. Mel, you will need to host the Cancellation Ceremony by 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow. (Saturday) You can choose to cancel any one of Brandon, Guilherme, or JJ’s nomination. Alternatively, you can choose not to use your power at all. Again, however you host the ceremony is up to you.

Just so we are all clear, I’m going to explain how the renomination process will work in the event someone is saved.

If Mel cancels Brandon’s nomination, Jacob will automatically be nominated, as he finished the next-worst in the House Magnate Challenge.

If Mel cancels Guilherme’s nomination, she will also name the replacement nominee.

If Mel cancels JJ’s nomination, everyone except Mel, Brandon, and Guilherme will vote for the replacement nominee.

That is all for now, players.
2311 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Going to make it easy seeing as none of the nominees turned up to fight to stay (well Brandon sort of did - but left)....
Keeping the Noms the same

Let the house decide who stays and who goes
2311 days 13 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Oh. Well, alright then. Mel has chosen not to use her cancellation power.

The final nominees this week are Brandon, Guilherme, and JJ.

Mel, Absol, Hoop, as the only people who currently have points to use, you are the only three people eligible to vote this week.

You can use any amount of points to evict any number of nominees. (Think of your points as votes to evict.)

You can use points on all three nominees, on two, on one, or none at all. You have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Saturday) to make your decisions. If I receive the votes earlier, I will reveal them earlier.

The person with the most points used to evict them will be eliminated.

Unless there are any questions, that is all for now.

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!