This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Genesis

Topic » Episode 1: Genesis

2300 days 10 hours ago
ShazamJSS
To clarify, Mel, however you conduct the nomination ceremony is up to you. You can do it all in one post, you can do it BB-style with the keys, that’s up to you.
2300 days 10 hours ago
pikaplayer
Congrats Mel!
2300 days 10 hours ago
me2013
Lol I don’t really know much about US Big Brother so.... it may be a total mess....

And thanks guys. Feel free to send me a pm to chat...
2300 days 7 hours ago
BrandonBam
aww at -115 lol
2300 days 5 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Congratulations Mel!!
2300 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Ok so this upside to winning is that I am safe from noms today, the downside is that I have to choose between the two lowest scoring players.
After talking to both of you, I have decided to nominate Brandon

I understand that both of you had reasons why you could not participate so you will at least get a chance to fight to save yourself with the Cancellation Challenge.
2300 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Now as part of winning the challenge I have to nominate one player to face eviction this week.
My nomination is based on activity as a good game is an active game. So in saying that I have chosen to nominate:
Guilherme Cruz (Chandelier)

You were absent from the first challenge as well and I would rather keep active players in the game. You will have a chance to save yourself in the Cancellation Challenge.
2300 days 4 hours ago
me2013
The third nominee will be chosen  by the house.
2300 days ago
LenaRose
Damn I hope I don't get nominated
2299 days 19 hours ago
ShazamJSS
With that, Brandon and Guilherme are nominated for eviction this week.

It is now time to determine the third nominee. Everyone, except Mel, Brandon, and Guilherme must vote for one person to be nominated. You have until 9 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Wednesday) to cast your vote.
2299 days 18 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Good luck to both nominees
2299 days 17 hours ago
ShazamJSS
OH, before I forget, once you vote, it is locked in. You cannot change your vote.
2298 days 11 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Alright, before I reveal the results of the house vote, I must say this:

I only received five out of ten votes. I’m not going to hand out inactivity strikes right off the bat, but if inactivity becomes a consistent problem, I will start handing them out.

With that said, the results of the house vote are as follows...
2298 days 11 hours ago
ShazamJSS
JJ: 3 Votes
Hoop: 1 Vote
Hiyoko: 1 Vote

With three votes, JJ, you are the third nominee this week. However, you will have a chance to save yourself in the Cancellation Challenge.

Speaking of which, it is now time to reveal which two players have been chosen to compete in the Cancellation Challenge alongside Mel, Brandon, Guilherme, and JJ.
2298 days 11 hours ago
me2013
:0

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!