This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Photoshoot Week 4: 馃檶馃徎Do Your Country Proud!馃寧~

Topic » ~Photoshoot Week 4: 馃檶馃徎Do..

2075 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to the next Photoshoot!

We are now EIGHT seasons in and I am so proud of the talent i have helped create with every model who has walked through those doors!

As you all know this seasons theme is MISS WORLD! So it is about time we did a Photoshoot about that!

So for your Photoshoot I want you too all provide me with a shot that represents your country the best! This can be to do with their culture, food etc.... Leave an explanation with your shot so we know what path you have gone down!

PLUS WITH YOUR SHOT AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR COUNTRY YOU NEED TO HAVE A CAMPAIGN TO PROMOTE! Tell me what your campaign is about and why you chose this! This part is totally separate from your shoot this week but must be submitted alongside photo as it will be used in a future shoot!

You have 24 hours to post!

Good Luck 鉂わ笍
2075 days 7 hours ago
CYCLONE
Italy Campaign
Valentino Haute couture bridal, title is "THAT'S AMORE" :  Italy is for Lovers
*When your stars cross paths*
One fairer than my love? the all-seeing sun
Ne鈥檈r saw her match since first the world begun
Romeo (Act 1, Scene 2), set in Verona Italy

I chose a bridal theme because love is timeless, ancient, romantic, unique like the Mona Lisa, Sistine Chapel, Tower of Pisa, Venice Canals, Colosseum
& fragile like the Pompei Ruins at the base of a volcano or an ill-fated tragedy like Romeo & Juliet
Renaissance to present, Italy is for lovers & those who have loved

https://imgur.com/a/SHbSryH
2075 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Very happy to be representing the United States Of America in this photo shoot. First, you'll notice that the iconic red, white, and blue are flying in this shoot. Notice how she has her arms up and free? That's to represent the freedom of America especially for women since they've fought, and still fight, so heavily to be equally treated in society!

The location was specially chosen to represent the lyrics from America The Beuatiful, a stable of American pride:
"For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!"

http://stylishtravelgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/diana-patriotic-american-flag-red-skirt-simi-valley-california.jpg

---

The campaign I would like to promote is the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) because I am a massive animal lover and the thought that people still hurt and torture animals makes me sick to my stomach and it must be stopped now, no more slaps on the wrist!
2075 days 5 hours ago
Tommy123
My campaign i would like to promote is The world animal protection. World Animal Protection is an international聽non-profit聽animal welfare聽organization that has been in operation for over 30 years. The charity describes its vision as: A world where animal welfare matters and聽animal cruelty聽has ended. The reason why is because I am so sick of people torturing animals and this organization will help animal cruelty end.
2075 days 5 hours ago
Tommy123
https://goo.gl/images/7tTJC7

This photo is representing the Australian Outback. The Outback is the one place tourist can go on safaris. That is why I have my safari hat on because I am going on a safari to find wild animals
2074 days 17 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Mexico is a very heart warming and opening place, it let's families express themselves with all kind of things and has no room to judge. Sometimes it's can be a loud and bubbly place and there are sometimes it is so quite you can hear the animals. I represent Mexico for these reasons everyone is different and unique with lots of love for one another and I'm glad to be one of those people!

Photo shoot - https://i.pinimg.com/736x/60/62/f3/6062f35cca11d212c34f8592667221c4--day-of-dead-day-of-the-dead-makeup.jpg

I have chose this photo because everyone knows Mexico celebrates "The Day Of The Dead" This is for loved and lost ones to come back from the dead and stay with their friends and families. The make-up with this is extraordinary and nothing is the same. The outfits are stunning and everyone has a good time.

All Souls' Day (2 November), as celebrated in various European and Latin American countries, especially Mexico.
"the dead person is also formally remembered with prayers and feasting on the first anniversary of the death, and on the Day of the Dead every November"
2074 days 15 hours ago
Aquali
Aise :

Pakistan is a very divesrse country filled people of different ethinicities who each have a hand in making the rich cultural heritage that we have today, everyone has contributed to it in some way, shape or form. The country is rich in mineral and gem stone resources.

Through out the world we are especially known for our beautiful brides so that is what I am giving you today every piece of jewellry that the bride wears will all be hand made for her on her special day so it is one of a kind and each of the different types and colors of stones that she wears is a symbolic representation of the different types of people living together in the country in harmony , so this a very modern yet traditional tribal bride

http://imgur.com/s1TwQJy

__

The campaign which I would like to promote and raise awareness for is "GREENPEACE" the main aim of this organization is to prevent global warming and help protect all of our beautiful oceans and ancient forests because at present time our enviroment is being deteriorated and destroyed at a pace that we cannot imagine, so we must do anything and everything in our power to save it because a healty enviroment equals to healthy people.....
2074 days 13 hours ago
CYCLONE
I thought it was a campaign for a fashion house so I submit this since ur directions on campaign werent specific. Thank you- Miss Italy
Campaign to promote is Make a Wish organization
creating life changing opportunities for children with critical illnesses. I chose this because children are our future and their smiles light the world. One wish can change their mindset and give them a bit of hope
2074 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
For my Miss Jamaica campaign I am promoting Black Lives Matter because I feel like it is still a current issue around the world in some places today. I want to show that black women (and men) are beautiful no matter their colour or ethnicity. I think that an equal world makes us stronger as one.

Now for my photo this week I really wanted to capture the essence of Jamaica and their clothing. I鈥檓 giving you our traditional black, green and yellow with this photo and I鈥檓 still giving high fashion.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1f/9c/df/1f9cdfc35c4104eb339f71e5da46c642.jpg
2074 days 8 hours ago
SeongWoo
Amy | South Korea
(I'm sorry for being late, i was at college all day)
Photo: https://prnt.sc/kletja

So, everyone knows Korea have the Kpop, in kpop there is a lot of stamps, colors, themes and everyone is good. The kpop are worldwide famous, and this is great, because this makes my country a lot famous.

People also don't know, in Korea, one of the biggest things is the plastic surgery, a lot of money round this marker, and for my campaign i'm promoving the Natural Beauty, who makes everyone of us perfect.
2074 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Tina :
So I'm not gonna put a long explanation and then get you all confused so I e decided to do a cherry blossom type photoshoot cause of the growing cherry blossoms in the Japan/Asian countries
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/40/e8/8c/40e88c715bb58ed307b02e5c8a18a111--cherry-tree-short-dresses.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          My campaign for Miss Japan is that I am promoting Asian Women in Business aka AWIB. This year seems to be the year of female empowerment to make little girls feel like that have a impact on this world again and this time I'm supporting Asian women in business. This organization helps Asian women get the tools and the skills needed to become a successful leader/business owner since  only 5% of business owners are women and even less are Asian women. These women who are enrolling in this organization will be able to talk to high cooperation business women who will teach them the required stuff to be a women in the business world. And that is my campaign and for Asian Female empowerment " God is a women".
2074 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( I changed like 3 times cause of mistakes I put in )
2074 days 5 hours ago
Noxity
2073 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!