This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~THE WORKROOM~

Topic » ~THE WORKROOM~

2147 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
Confessional: The most impressive to me in this competition has been Jinsoul, the person who has impressed me the least is Camila, she was in the bottom week 1 and went home week 2 and is now back week 3 she’s had a messy track record so far ,but that doesn’t mean she can’t improve
2147 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
Confessional: For me, everyone is a threat because any of tem can improve fast, same for me, we cant underrate any competitor
2147 days 6 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Can everyone stop saying im not a threat?I deserve to be here a everyone so dont be rude
2147 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Girl people are just stating who they don’t think is doing very well in this competition at the moment and that’s you so don’t be mad at people for saying their opinions. If you think people should see you as a threat then go and prove them wrong in the photoshoot instead of moaning about it.
2147 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
That’s the truth
2147 days ago
FoxyWinters
Confessional: Ok so everyone is a threat for me,they are so good.I think im the worst of the season becouse everyone has other experience playing NTM and i think im the worst.Jinsoul is one of the threats here
2147 days ago
aria_grande
Confessional: Honestly, I think the biggest threat isn't anyone. Do you know why? Because anyone of us can come out of the ashes of a bad photoshoot and win. We are all here to win and we are here because we are all the best models the world has.
2146 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Confessional: I feel that my biggest targets are Jinsoul and Astrid however you never know what can happen, an easy front runner could have one bad photoshoot and be gone just like that. At the moment because of the 2 photoshoot we have had Camila is the least threatening to me but as I said anything can happen.
2146 days 22 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Guys what do you think about my photo in this third photoshoot?
2146 days 18 hours ago
MIchelle990
biggest target is jin
2145 days 20 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Confessional: People was thinking that im not  threat but Crystal was mostly eliminated last week.I know maybe this is my time to go but i only want to say this
2145 days ago
Aquali
Confessional :

I know that I am getting in my head about it but I just feel so disappointed in myself especially this week I always try to do my best but I feel like I keep letting the judges down but Im gonna work hard and fight to the bitter end and claw my way straight to that big 'ol crown
2143 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Confessional:

*crying*

I just don't know, i did everything fine, but unfortunally judges don't like my photo that much, i'm sad about my performance, i think i was one of the best ones
2143 days 22 hours ago
Aquali
Confessional :

At this point I think Im going to be the first ever winner of bella's next top model without a challenge win like gurl hahaha
2143 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Confessional: OMG I’m so happy! This is my second challenge win in a row! I hope I do not mess up this week.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!