This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

After Dark 1.2 "Season Two"

Topic » After Dark 1.2 "Season..

2349 days 12 hours ago
mildsalsa
@Ben Sheriff Vincent sent the note to Emmaleigh so that she would be more persuaded to take his offer to help him. He figured that if she thought someone was on to her for killing Issa, then Emmaleigh would be more inclined to take his deal.

And, I wouldn't hold your breath on an incubus appearance.

Mrs. Vincent? Mail me.
2349 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
Eeeek I would live for some pact flashbacks featuring supernaturals from decades in the past that would be dope
2349 days 12 hours ago
mildsalsa
And no, I wasn't talking about Chance lol. He is one of the more cooperative slayers we've had.
2349 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
But we need an incubus D:
2349 days 12 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Aaawwe thanks
2349 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
Chance was really good the finals eps. He redeemed himself in episode 5 for me when we didn't really have any other slayers.
2349 days 12 hours ago
Crocadilly
Succubi are rare species, so their appearance in the show will be just that: rare. The same will go for psychics. IDK why I said you could apply as them for S3, you will more than likely not be seeing a new psychic in town any time soon.
2349 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
Then someone needs to apply as it I would assume lmao. Also, I would ask questions but, well, you all know I can't remember anything 馃槀馃槀馃槀 so imma leave that to y'all and I'll like be the hypeman or something
2349 days 12 hours ago
mildsalsa
I am personally excited for Kenny playing Rebecca Clarke, the leader of the Christian Student Union. When I wrote the casting call, I knew I was going straight to Kenny first bc I think he's going to nail it.
2349 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
Oop rip applying as succubi or psychics 馃槀馃槀
2349 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
I'm going to hate Rebecca, I already know 馃槀
2349 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Woo!
2349 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I mean, I don't want an incubus *bad*, I'm just curious because most creatures have been unisex, like witches which you would think would be a female dominant species and werewolves which appear like a male dominant species. Whereas succubus, it's female dominant, because only females can be them. So I just figured you'd do a male spin-off of such.

For Mrs. Vincent, I'll probably mail you and Scott because I don't want to leave him out of it lol. :x
2349 days 12 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
I felt like episode 5 was Chances strongest episode. I don't think I executed the betrayal on Mr. Holmes very well though
2349 days 12 hours ago
Finnick
I write really good insults so I'm very excited.

open group

Night World: After Dark

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!