This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

After Dark 1.2 "Season Two"

Topic » After Dark 1.2 "Season..

2313 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
*is getting poked*
Okay Maya here your cookie jeez
*Hands Maya a cookie*
2313 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
Nibble it- thanks
2313 days 13 hours ago
crush
Hii
2313 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
Looks like I have to try harder and make Martin more iconic
2313 days 12 hours ago
Katherinee_
Even if I was not able to make it for the actual episode, I want you to know that I did participate in the polls! It took me an hour, but I read through all of the pages. Y'all asked very interesting questions that concerned me as well.

The final episode had me shook in the all possible ways, starting with Blaise reveal as the witch killer and ending with CJ's death. I truly loved the finale! Although personally my favorite episode was 4, because it was a huge episode for Victoria - she had that iconic fight with CJ and then they united forces with Kayden and made a secret pact to protect each other.

I want to congratulate Dante for winning the most valuable rper, even if I voted for Ivy, It's well deserved Ily!  The Vincents are iconic, I couldn't really decide for who to vote, but I am sure they are both winners - Congrats for Scott and Ben, well played!! It was sad to hear that Lilly&Marc won't be a thing in season 3, but I am sure their development will prosper. Also finding out that I was the only one to vote for Victuna to be the cutest couple made me sad LMAO! At least their relationship is functional!

I can't choose which season I like more since they are both great and has it's own charm. I am thankful to The Trio for creating such an interesting plot, but I am even more grateful for keeping the site updated and the amino! These things make this RP unique and sometimes I just love to go through the site pages, checking everyones relationship, bios and other interesting stuff and fun facts.

I am sorry that I missed this After Dark event, but I have a question which I hope the NW gods will answer - Is it possible a supernatural creature to turn into something else, like what if a witch dies with a vampire blood in her system, or what if a werewolf bite a slayer?

open group

Night World: After Dark

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!