This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

After Dark 1.2 "Season Two"

Topic » After Dark 1.2 "Season..

2323 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
i really enjoyed this rp and i appreciate all the dedication you put into this and i am exceptionally glad to have taken the opportunity to play Sophia, thanks for throwing her at me @Kaden. Also, thanks @Kyle and @LeAnn for the mention on the twins. I love the dynamic between the two.
2323 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
This show wouldn鈥檛 even EXIST unless our fave hosts came up with the idea.
2323 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
And I agree with Dante. I liked Torrance less in season 2 so I'm going to really focus on his character and developing who HE IS and not getting caught up in another character's storyline for it to go nowhere. I want a romance for him but I'm not going to force one if it doesn't make sense. We'll see where it goes.
2323 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
It鈥檚 hard to pick which season austin was better in I would have to go with 2 though :3
2323 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
@Jordan, yes! It's gonna happen.
2323 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
im also looking forward to the torrance/sophia dynamic we have planned kenny, it'll be cool to seem him try and spend his senior year normal if that's still your plan.
2323 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
Are Luke/Sophia the only siblings? Are we gonna see a younger brother/sister starting freshman year at PCHS.
2323 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
It is! It was important in season 2 that Torrance wanted to be normal and I think it's going to be more important to him in season 3. I think he's going to push people away because of it and maybe won't have the healthiest of relationships or reactions in season 3 after the bad year he had.
2323 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
@Piddu, Lindsey is coming back. I'm hopeful.
2323 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Keen to be a human in disguise. Because only a select few know that she isn't human. Also, yeah, I think it'll be cool to have others at the school of family members, like we have Jenna, Jenny's cousin. We had Lindsey, Torrance's foster brother? And now the twins. It'll be cool if we had freshmen siblings.
2323 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
There鈥檚 still Austin鈥檚 vampire half-brother @Jordan. Jk, that meme will die now. Sure others are tired of it.
2323 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
馃槨
2323 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I frankly have no idea how you guys come up with so many theories.
2323 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
boredom

open group

Night World: After Dark

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!