This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

2456 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
If you think so
2456 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
Skeleta that's all you got about why i'm great? Girl..... I know I'm better than that!
2456 days 5 hours ago
SkeletaG
K Nick I mean this is not a complimenting game, this is a game of backstabbing and betrayal so perhaps enlighten my ass after the show
2456 days 5 hours ago
lliiaamm
Wow Um thank you for your honesty and I wish you the best of luck
2456 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
skeleta who told you i was mr two face and why didnt you use it to your advantage also what was the reason to talk bad about my group game?
2456 days 5 hours ago
SkeletaG
Fantastic question Joey!

Me and Rennac actually figured it out ourselves. We noticed you and JT fighting on the House Chat and later you won HOH and didn't put JT... and we always saw during HOHs you and JT were active and kinda together.. and JT was too fucking quiet. So yea you didn't play it off so well.

I actually really liked your group game and externally to this BB game I am terribly sorry I said shit about your game- the queen just got in the heat of the moment (and i would love to come back ;) ) Joey you never get the queen saying sorry so ya better appreciate that!
2456 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
Thank you,
2456 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
If I wasn't mr two face , would you have made a different decision
2456 days 5 hours ago
jwbrine
See Joey, I was being truthful to you his entire game
2456 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
Thank you josh. You would think the same thing
2456 days 5 hours ago
SkeletaG
Yes, you literally didn't do shit to me and by you having 2 votes in jury.. that's dangerous for my game.
2456 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
I saw you as a big threat with a bunch of sheep
2456 days 5 hours ago
SkeletaG
Of course I'm a big threat honey. I had the hardest time in the game because I was always targetted a week I didn't win HOH or POV. until the end where Jalen and Jesse my best minions helped my ass. I worked hard for where I am.. from nomianting big targets in Week 1 (Duke bye) to winning that final HOH that shredded every single record in the books...

I AM A TRUE LEGEND!!!
2456 days 4 hours ago
BBHoe
3/7
2455 days 22 hours ago
BBHoe
4/7 votes to win received!

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!