This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2141 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
2141 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
For our next season we aren’t going that far from our original location but we are going down a little bit South… For the Second season of Dan’s Survivor we are going to…

SOUTH KOREA!!!

As a sequel to our first season South Korea is the best place to have a sequel since we started in North Korea… For 16 brand new contestants they will go on an adventure of a lifetime facing new twists never seen on tengaged before while facing some that have also been around… and with only one premerge idol and a merge idol how will it affect this game? 39 DAYS! 16 PEOPLE! 1 SURVIVOR! COMING THIS AUGUST!!!
2141 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
So it
2141 days 12 hours ago
CopperTribe
Aww
2141 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
I don't remember why I mentioned politics in my confessional?
2141 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
But although this cast  won't be on my second season as long as you didn't quit or your name is Steve you can watch it from the vl. However leaking anything from the vl outside the vl will result a permanent ban from the vl and any returnee season from this series
2141 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
2141 days 12 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Got it :)
2141 days 12 hours ago
Joshbb17
how active was the ponderosa group and how was that
2141 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
Thank you all for this season and unfortunately this reunion is coming to an end but luckily for you in the vl you have confessionals you can read
2141 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
Dan do you remember why I mentioned politics?
2141 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
@Red no but i think it was something to you being mad at Wade
2141 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
@Josh it was actually pretty active tbh
2141 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
Most of what I said was because I hated that wade was in the game.
2141 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
I was brutal in my cast assessment haha

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!