This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #2

2188 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Non-live starting on May 29th at 8:00 pm eastern
2187 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
mailing people now
2187 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
15th place Challenge:

Pass the torch nonlive: Someone will light the torch then they have to wait another hour to pass it to someone else. THat person than will have to wait an hour and pass it to someone else, and this will keep going around until someone wins. (random.org will choose someone from the 8 person tribe to sit someone out). IF someone passes the torch less than an hour it will not count and they would still be holding the torch. The team to fully pass the torch or whatever team  has the most people to pass around after 24 hours wins immunity. Losing team goes to tribal. If you are on the Gyeonggi tribe then to light the torch you must say “lights torch for Gyeonggi Tribe” and if you are on the Hamgyong tribe in order to light the torch you must type “lights torch for Hamgyong Tribe” has to be word for word and must be spelled correctly otherwise will not count. In order to pass you must type in “ Passes torch to {persons name , not username but the name they are using to play this game)” Tiebreaker rule for this challenge is the same as it was the last time where the first tribe to reach that tie value wins. Do not start until i say GO. Also once someone lights the torch there is no switching your mind on who on your tribe will light torch. If i catch anyone saying they light the torch and then they delete it, their tribe will be punished and be forced to forfeit the immunity challenge. 

If you have any questions just ask.
2187 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
alright 3
2187 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
2187 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
2187 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
GO
2187 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
Challenge will last until 8;00 pm tomorrow btw PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONNALS
2187 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
8:00pm eastern tomorrow that is
2187 days 21 hours ago
WestTemp
lights torch for Gyeonggi Tribe
2187 days 21 hours ago
CopperTribe
“lights torch for Hamgyong Tribe”
2187 days 21 hours ago
WestTemp
Passes torch to Jackson
2187 days 21 hours ago
WestTemp
Wait hold on I'm super confused.
2187 days 21 hours ago
WestTemp
So we light it then wait? I've never played pass the torch like that lol. Some people won't be on at those times because they won't know the challenge is a waiting one.
2187 days 21 hours ago
WestTemp
What about the people who have work.
2187 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
@West yes you have to wait at least an hour before passing to someone. Part of the challenge is to figure out who is the right person to pass too

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!