This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S7: All Stars Confessionals

Topic » V&W S7: All Stars..

1348 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

So Kelly wanted Nathan out basically and he was a waste of space so I agreed. I enjoy the ol meat shield strat. I mean if we lose again I want Tyler outski, but fuck Nathan it was funny. I was told Kat would be on board though and I'm upset she wasn't in the end. I was working so I didn't even get to tell her, but I messaged her because she really is my number 1 on the tribe. She's yet to respond.
1347 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Ahmed C. // FighterMan

Confessional: I sit here knowing i'm getting pre merge boot and thats okay. This cast is such a wtf but whatever. I'm just sticking with my don't expect much mindset cause nobody is going to trust me given i've been awarded a villain award in all my survivor group games. I def will be toning it down a lot this game because mentally I don't want a toxic month. My thoughts on everyone.

J2999: One of the few people I trust the most in this game. We always work well together in games and he's never done me dirty like he did to william wuhan. So I def want to go far with him and him having a lot of ties will help me a lot with deflection.

Jinxh: He's really annoying no offence. Idk if he just trolls or hates me because of a roblox game. Like we don't even speak. I hope he gets out early.

Zoon: We are on good terms, but I know he will vote me eventually. I just have to be okay with him for the most part until its time.

Ess: LMAOOO.... she is literally going to not trust me at all and fuck me over first chance. I do love her as a person though and we've made up. I wouldn't hold it against her to fuck me over, but I will try my best to not fuck her over this game because this being my last group game ever (I hope). I do want to end on good notes with everyone.

Princessa: I use to bully him in frooks cause he called me a terrorist, so thats funny. He said he was reporting me to the authorities for figuring out his password and killing him out of hg which was more funny. We are on the same squad or whatever and he has covid. So either he will have to work with me or poor covid will kill him off before then.

Ari: She or He or whatever is with katherinee, and I know they were friends with red. So I plan to just use that dynamic when approaching them. I don't trust them right now, but I think I can work something.

Jaesus: iconic bitch who voted me to win. I will try my best to be on good terms with them given we have a connection from a past game.

Kelly0412: Not looking forward to him constantly attacking me all game over non existent battles. I will put him on mute if he continues to do it. I don't think he'll ever fuck me over but it's just an uphill battle trying to deal with him constantly assuming things that aren't true.

Gaiaphagee: I am just going to continue using middle east as a way to make sure we work together. We made f3 together in cutthroat so I think I can trust him.

Bamold1999: He will probably fuck me over eventually but i'll fuck him over first. We are on ok terms rn.

Layla: who the fuck is this multi?

Survivor8: King of hating lemjam6. I don't trust him though cause he's good at the game. Def watching out for him.

Katherinee_: Same as ari.

Lemjam6: anyway. LMAO!

Kelly2722: We talk sometimes and he's always been nice to me, but he doesn't strike out to me as an all star. Very chaotic too.

Jake_WD: Idk who this is lmao.

Bluejay: He's going to be very inactive i feel and very irrel feeling.

Myiel: Get the fuck out of this game pre merge stupid bitch not voting me to win. Good riddance.

Britt: I just took her out of vivor and told her she can fuck me over in this game as a way to break the awkward tension between us. We on the same squad so i think we will be ok together going forward for now.

Natepreshit: I'm not telling him shit all game cause last time I did he fucked me over. I will tell him what he needs to hear and trust him to an extent. I hope he doesnt do me dirty.

Bblover96: I trust him a lot, we built a good bond. I think we can work together for a long time, but around f10 he'd prob fuck me over. At least we both hate white people/

Delete: He's a tyler sheep so he can go sooner than later.

Guigi: I don't trust him, he comes off so shady so I want him out pre merge. I will not work with him at all for the entire game.

iigalaxy: the second guy i trust the most right now. It's that middle east vibe. I plan to tell him a lot because thats the best way to build bond. We plan to go idol hunting together today cause thats my fav way to build a duo bond.

Solinne: I know she is close with james and thats my way of approaching her honestly. I think she will be loyal to a fault, but Idk anything about her. So I need to talk more and get a better read on her long term.
1347 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Ahmed C. // FighterMan

Confessional:
Tribe thoughts: I feel i established a good base with this tribe early on which is shocking. Solinee, iigalaxy, delete, and I may form the majority next tribal. That doesn't mean I don't trust jayson, it's just I don't think he will vote guigi next time we lose. I want guigi head on a silver platter the next time. I plan to stick close with solinne, Andrew, and jayson for the extended part of this game.
1347 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Ess C. // PureEssence

this diva is not feeling good about tribal council.

i feel like either people are being quiet with me because they see me as a threat and are trying to blindside me or people are spineless and don’t want to throw a name out or make any chats (which i don’t blame them)

i’m currently working on trying to get antonio out only because dao and ari both expressed to me at the tribe reveal that they don’t like him so i thought it could be an easy majority

james said he is good with it too and he’s really been one of the only ppl actively talking game w me so i guess i trust him for now

antonio and zach are so quiet but idk if they’re just bad players or brewing something...

zay initially said he wanted to work with me but he has not given me any insight into where his heads at. i feel like if he trusted me he would have said SOMETHING at this point

as of rn me james dao and ari should be doing antonio which is majority but i’d like to confirm one more just to be sure nothing bad is happening to me
1347 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Zach P. // PrincessaPeach

Confessional: sorry for not saying much but I’m glad we won the first challenge and I’m nervous for the vote today. I don’t trust Antonio at all and I made an alliance with zay James and ari because that is who I’ve been talking to the most and that is who I trust. However I could definitely be on the chopping block for being semi inactive because of my covid diagnosis. I’m nervous for tonight to say the least
1347 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Tiffany P. // Jaesus123

Vote #1:
Probably my last

Fuck you Ari I know it was u who said my name go fuck yourself! Hunter I’m sorry.

Dao
1347 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Zach P. // PrincessaPeach

confessional: so I have my alliance established and the vote is between hunter and Antonio. I think people are trying to pit me against Antonio which is why im voting out hunter. its good for me to keep ppl around im working with that people don't expect. I trust my alliance too
1347 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
James R. // J2999

Ok so at the first tribal my squad member Brittany left like robbed queen. Nathan left too, and that's fine. The Mars vote wasn't a thrill, bad week if Josh or Brittany left. Immunity was a mess. Like we kinda got hammered overall, but OF COURSE it ULTIMATELY had to come down to a mess up on MY behalf. I typed switch instead of snitch because like what the hell is a snitch, unless we're talking about Guigi but that's a different snitch. Hey Guigi when you see this, I'm a fan.

Ahmed also told me after the challenge that because he caught the GOLDEN snitch he got this really ghetto 'advantage'. He got a mutiny pass, but like the way he explained it basically sounded like if there is 3 or more tribes and he uses it, it's RANDOMISED which tribe he goes to. That's so funny but so ghetto. I'm glad he has it though as he is obviously one of my closest allies, and that's some information I'm not gonna tell anyone. Also Ahmed and Chloe are really fond of one another so that is PERFECT.

After we lost, Ess made an alliance chat consisting of Ari, Dao, her and myself. Zach later made the alliance chat of him, Ari, Zay and myself. So Ari and I are in both alliances, Antonio in neither. The vote became established between Antonio and Zach rather fast, and people were mostly wanting to do Antonio, with Antonio doing Zach.

However, later today like Antonio and Zach paired up together and they decided they wanted to vote Dao. That's fine with me, I don't have a relationship with Dao. Nor do I really with Antonio, and my relationship with Zach ain't exactly strong based on our last game or anything.

Throughout the day I've personally flipped back and forth. I feel that I have a better relationship with Antonio, and then later tonight Dao basically offered himself as a free-vote and said that he was fine to go. I talked to Ess if she was fine with it which she WAS, then Dao was like "actually I don't know, I don't want to screw you guys" which then when I thought about it WAS a valid point. Like if Dao leaves tonight, tomorrow there is likely a 3-3 tie between Antonio [Ari, Ess and I] and Ari [Antonio, Zach and Zay]. Whilst we COULD get a revote flip, especially from someone like Zach, I'd rather not need to bother with a risk of a rock draw or any of that, and if Dao will just go tomorrow. Although, and I mentioned it to Chloe, it could be simple lies and he may have an idol, but we'll cross that bridge when it comes to it. I wasted like an hour searching for it but had no luck.

Right now I am gonna vote and then after 5pm tell Zay and possibly Zach that I voted for Antonio, so that like if they ARE to play an idol or something, it'll just be Dao who leaves, no one else. Although something has felt awry as hell ALL day, and I won't even be shocked if I get 26th at this point. I damn hope not because that's disgusting, and I want to be able to play with my mates.

I think we will swap soon, likely at 24. A 5x5 swap would be quality though I can't lie! ;)

RIGHT NOW I think that Antonio will leave 4-3, with Dao getting 3 votes. I kinda hope so, I'm not ready to go, and if I do, I will literally be haunted by a SNITCH for a very long time. My tribe know I'm a comp-asset, but like in All-Stars in a way it's never too early to take a shot, so they COULD. But I've preached stuff with Ess, same with Zay, same with Zach. Less so but still some with Ari, and like we've discussed the fact we have a mutual mate in Katherine, so like hopefully I'm covered enough, but I'm still nervous as hell. The fact I'm this GONE and it's literally DAY THREE. MY FIRST TRIBAL. Is quite worrying. But he we are. All-Stars baby. =]

I vote for ANTONIO. I like Antonio, I think he can be a big personality, similar to Dao-Ming, and in some ways a problematic player. If I was voting SOLELY based on tonight and not needing to consider the future rounds if we stay on this tribe, I would be voting for Dao. But there's a decent chance we lose again, so I can't take any risks at this point. Ultimately just as long as it's not me. Collapses in paranoid.

https://media.giphy.com/media/piXUQAjhHXjxyaPieU/giphy.gif
1347 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional#3: so we have won the last two challenges and honestly I’m really excited because I would say I’m okay with my tribe their not really talkative they just do the challenge and then kinda vanish. If we did lose tho I wouldn’t mind getting rid of Britt she has that connection with the “12” that Ben posted in the main. So I’m like that’s 12 people out of 28 and I’m just like GREAT this is going to be another season where I’m at the bottom because I don’t have previous connections and friends on tengaged like these ppl do 🤕
1347 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
// TIFFANY VOTED OFF //

DAY 3 - ALL STARS
1347 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Katherine P. // Katherinee_

Confessional: i am very drunk and i didnt want to do the challenge at all. Honestly this vote i will just sheep ben,because i dont trust anyone else in this tribe filled with lying losers. I will try to keep myself on the low loe and i am waiting for the tribe swap to get the fuck away from this shitty tribe where i dont like anyone. I know i wont be the person voted off because they all want to play with me a bit longer, but not today bitches. I am not here to make friends.
1347 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

OKAY I MIGHT HAVE MADE A MISTAKE! Fuck Nathan still anyway, but I thought Kelly would still vote Tyler this round, but thats not the case. I'm pretty sure I can get Kat/Chris to do it anyway even if we only have 3 votes because I know Kelly would flip instead of going to rocks. But I'm just going to search hours on end for this idol at this point. I have to figure out Layla & Tyler's actual relationship. I can't believe we're bringing out Soy lo puto amo Mike already.
1346 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

It's nice to be on the winning tribe! We are the only tribe who has not gone to tribal yet and it feels good. I do think I'd be in a fine position on the tribe I'm on, but you don't ever want to go to tribal when you don't have to. I have gotten very close to Yoshi and Jake like I seriously talk to each of them a lot and I think they're both people who probably don't have too many connections in this game.

Obviously, Daniel is my boy. I know he has a lot of friends, but I do trust him and we both know what needs to happen in this game.

I know Wes and Britt have a lot of friends and if we lose, one of them has to go. Wes has been useless and his head has not been in the game and he would be an easy vote I think, but there's also reason to take out Britt.
I'm not going to overthink anything while we're winning, but I'm just hoping not to see a swap yet!
1346 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

Okay so as long as I have Chris/Kat on board and no idols get played I’m taking Tyler out okay. Kelly doesn’t want to (yawn) and Layla doesn’t think it’s the best move (yawn) but it doesn’t matter. Soy lo puto amo! I decide. Even without their votes I can just either convince them to flip on revote OR get Kelly/Tyler to vote Layla & have her throw her vote for all I care.

Also Kelly and I made a final 2. This might be the first time in the history of me playing that someone came to me with a final 2 deal. I trust him for now, but really not sure how long yet. I actually kind of have a final 2 with both Chris & Kat but like probably not literally.

I also expect 3 tribes of 8 after this, so Tyler going makes more sense if I’m correct.
1346 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Layla J. // LaylaLove

CONFESSIONAL #1 Hey!
Sorry I did not send Confessional last council. I was super busy and it kinda was an easy vote…
But today is a mess... and I know I am in big trouble. So i had an alliance with Ben, and Ben told me he wanted to do a group with me and Kat… so thats good for me. But now I heard that she is shaying that Ty and me are CLOSE… this guys saw Costa Rica? We were the opposite! Now we kinda had an alliance… cause i think i am gonna need him.
But idk who i should target… i wanna target Kat, but i think Ben is not gonna vote her out. So I want someone to ask for a vote for someone else, but they are SO AFRAID.
UPDATE: i talked with Kat and Mike is trying to play all of us… So the vote is prob Chris… cause they know he was trying to looking for that idol. So they are kinda paranoid… THEN PPL WILL SAY I AM A SHEEP. I have fought so hard to avoid my eviction! Ben will take the credit for this move… but I have discovered all their lies…

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!