This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S7: All Stars Confessionals

Topic » V&W S7: All Stars..

1345 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

Mars tribe yay. Ahmed is cool, but I think he'll still like fuck anyone over so no point in really working too closely with him. Either he will be out early for rep or go far. Andrew honestly big yawn. Did he win? maybe well you're getting 20th now sorry. Brittany! Wow big interesting also a flip flopping bitch. We have history, she started as my sheep (like Jake did btw) and now shes a flipper if given the chance. This is my third group in a row playing with her, so every game I played in the last 2 years. We repaired our relationship a bit last game but neither will trust each other again. She will go far though. 6th. Solinne is probably easy to control, too bad shes on another tribe rn. Doubt she wins so who cares. Delete used to annoy me as a child but he matured it seems. Still kinda boring but I'll give him a chance if we're on a tribe. Guigi is still kind of overrated as a player I feel like and does well solely because of that and friendship. he has begged me to work with him first chance we get (so this game) I plan on getting rid of him whenever I can. Or lose but I have no friends in this game so I wont be upset!!!!!
1345 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

I'm here for a good time not a long time. I have already won and I know I'm entering this game with a lot of enemies and not a lot of friends. I adore both of the hosts so I am playing for them. Not for me, I'm doing it for them. Of course, I will give it my all, but I know it's an uphill battle for me. 1, i'm coming in as a winner and 2, i'm coming in as pretty disliked. Not a great combination. However, I'm a fighter. I think that's my best quality. I fight every single day like it's my last and I always give it my all. I am not going to go down easily.

I think the benefit I have coming in is that I don't expect to do well. I really am going to go all out balls to the wall and have fun and try to make moves, I'm not playing a scared game and I think a lot of other people will be playing scared. There are so many groups of friends and people like James, Ahmed, and Tyler are friends with a very high portion of this game. But you know what they say, "A friend to all is a friend to none."

So I'm hoping people realize that they aren't too high on the totem poles of the players I just named. I'm hoping that people don't settle for being James' 10th best ally. In a game of 28 people, I'm hoping there will be some people here who aren't afraid to make moves with me.

I did get a decent starting tribe, though. Not anyone I really hate. Wes and I have had a bad history, but I'm willing to move on and work with him, I don't have many allies to choose from. Britt and I have been rocky, but I think we're good now. I'm worried about her relationship with Tyler, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now. Daniel I really like and I think we can help each other in this game. He's a lot more well-connected than I am, but he's not afraid to make some shots at the big dogs. Jake I have bonded with a lot in the last 24 hours, I think he's someone I can see myself with. DJ Kelly is someone I am pretty fond of. I don't know him too well, but I've gotten along with him in our few interactions. And Yoshi I think is alright too. I don't know him well, but I'll work with a stranger at this point I don't really care.

I think I should be good until a swap, but I never want to get too cocky...

For now, I'll just try to make as many connections as I can that will hopefully propel me further in the game, but I know it's an uphill battle for me.
1345 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
DAY 1 - ALL STARS
1345 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Kelly K. // Kelly2722

Confessional-

Successfully sliding past the first two boots like...
1345 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh

we won! so im not first boot which is lovely.

i think i could position myself well in this game because there isnt many people from my season in this game. i think only like 3 or 4. and one of them was my closest allies last time and ended up winning, so i cant let that happen again

nobody should trust me really lol. I shouldnt even trust myself XD
1345 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Kelly O. // Kelly0412

confessional: this game is fixed i am going to be the first boot
1345 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Katherine H. // Katherinee_

I am running the tribe rn. I talked with every single person and managed to get chris and tylor against each other. I just have to pick who i want to go home. I have an alliance with Ben Mike and Gaiaphagee. My other alliance is with Nathan and Chris. I also talk one on one with Layla and Tylor and i am telling them what the situation around the tribe is. Its too easy.
1344 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

Fuck idk if I've ever played 2 games at once. Okay so we lost cause Chris didn't show up. Actually we would have lost anyway I think. But I'd like to see Tyler go even though he's actually interesting to talk to. I just know it wouldn't be a long term alliance and can't let him build steam. I CAN see why people would want Chris out, but he's supposed to be part of my four. Chris & Tyler are friendly so that scares me because I already told Chris to vote Tyler. I just want to be with Kelly/Kat for now those are my people regardless.
1344 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Nathan G. // Matedog1209

walks into voting booth
writes down name
Tonight the tribe wants to cut the bullshit and that happens to be you. Maybe next time don’t joke about throwing a challenge.
TYLER
places vote in urn
returns to stool and sits
1344 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Daniel A. // Natepresnell

First impressions of the tribe:

Britt: I like Britt and I want to work with her even if we’ve been on different sides in the past. The problem is that I know she’s close to Tyler and Tyler has had it out for me in the past and I don’t know how this will influence her. I wouldn’t mind working with Tyler down the road but I don’t think that we’ll ever trust each other enough for it to work out. I know that the moment she’s reunited with Tyler she’ll side with him so I’ll just have to see how it plays out with her.

Jake Lemjam: I really want to work with Jake and I hope that he feels the same but I just don’t know. He seems to think I’m connected with the entire cast for no reason which is annoying and I don’t know if that false assumption of me is going to make him not work with me? If I had it my way, I would work very long term with him because I don’t think that people would see it coming and I know that he’s very good at the game. He also claims to not have many friends and be hated by people and I think that this can be a good thing for me. I consider him my closet ally right now.

Jake_WD: Honestly I also really like this Jake and we’ve talked about working together alongside Lemjam. I feel solid with him and I hope that it’s mutual.

Kelly: Last time I spoke to him was over a year ago in stars and I’ve tried having convos with him but he gives me nothing lmao so I’m just going to assume that he has it out for me.

Wes: Haven’t spoken to him

Yoshi: I also like Yoshi and I’m getting along fine with him but Ess has told me that he can be shady and now I’m starting to second guess my convos with him. I do think I can trust him for now?

My ideal first boot on this tribe would be Wes or Kelly since I don’t see me working with them in this game and I’ve tried to make a group of 4 of Yoshi, myself and both Jakes so we’ll see where that goes. In terms of everybody in the game, I would say that my three closest allies are potentially Ahmed, James and Ess. However, I doubt that Ahmed will ever trust me in a game again and I would never expect James to pick me over all of his other close friends in the cast so I will be wary of that with both of them. I hope I get to play with Ess because she’s probably who I trust the most in this game.
1344 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake B. // Lemjam6

I am so excited that we won the first challenge because any day you can stay safe in this game is a win. Especially me coming in with so many enemies, I need time to get my shit together. It was one of the most iconic finishes I have seen, it was so close.

I feel like I have built solid connections with most of my tribe so far. I adore Jake and Yoshi to be honest. I feel like Daniel will probably be my rock in this game. I know that he's a threatening player, but he's smart and I like having someone smart to communicate with. I think we both view the game relatively similar, we both see the enormous amount of connections. I know he definitely has some, but I'm hoping he can help me start cracking down on these groups of people.
1344 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Jayson B. // BBlover96

I’m voting for brittany

I am voting for britt because she is doing nothing in the game. And everyone on my tribe loves me besides her so bye
1344 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
DAY 2 - ALL STARS
1344 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Tiffany P. // Jaesus123

DR: We lost because vlad and will suck each other’s dick in the production room. I hate that I’m going to Tribal I don’t like going to Tribal. Ummm as of right now Me James and Ess are the only good competitors in the challenges followed by ari zay and then u have hunter and peach.... they need to go they suck at challenges they suck at being there for the challenges if one of the two doesn’t go home home tonight I’m gonna be very disappointed because they don’t deserve to be here.
1344 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Tiffany P. // Jaesus123

DR: I know some of y’all gonna be looking at me saying “isn’t this the bitch that quit” yeah I am but if you look back I fought every day I was on that island. Now shut up about it. I’m here to fight and compete, that’s who I am. Its time for Tiffany to come out.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!