This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2097 days 2 hours ago
It1002
Days 22-24:

Ante
yeah so this game is crazy now. i wasnt able to participate in some immunity challenges and i dont know who my allies are anymore. i think this vote will reveal who stands with who

Hoop
7 minutes, that's how close I was to playing for immunity.Unfortunately, no one in my alliance got immunity so today's going to be a test of loyalty and honestly I'm questioning ashkay since that was more votes than he should have had at the last tribal. Tonight my hands are all tied up and I'm pretty sure someone I'm with is going to pay the price for not being immune.

Alex
Ashkay is going to save one of logan or hoop, I'm supposed to save Emmett and Emmett save me! Simple gameplan. We are going to easily make it to the end.

Tris
I HAVE TV SOURCE ON ISLAND HERES PROOF 7th: Mud N. (mudndawilderness) [Mud's Marauders/Canepa/Omaggio] (3-2-2(0)) - 7th Member of the Jury

Emmett
This cavern of catasphrophe or whatever lol is hopefully good for my game since im in a trio with alex and akshay...if we can stay solid that could be beautif but if it falls apart i think itll be akshay fault but im hoping it doesnt
2097 days 2 hours ago
It1002
Days 25-27:

Emmett
Welp i made a fool proof plan to gurantee myself,alex,and akshay get atleast 1 vote and akshay went rogue and akshay just left...the plan was fool proof and him fucking it up says alot lol

Hoop
I made the move of all moves and it is definitely winner worthy. I got out ashkay and it turns out it was right since he almost screwed me. Well checkmate, you sneaky little player. Now that he is gone, I can finally get Tris out of trouble and get him in the final four alliance since he was a loner with me being his life preserver. He owes me big for last minute switching my vote and the other side wants him out so he has to join or perish.

Hoop
Tonight the battle lines have been drawn and the war for power has begun.If it hadn't been for my twist, my alliance would be down numbers but, we are now tied at four each.There is only one way to swing the pendulum of numbers in my favor and it is time to let go of my fear of not being safe and I will play my idol tonight. I don't know yet on who but, I will.

Emmett
Im a little shaken up since akshay left when i had a fool proof plan made up so that wouldnt happen in the first place...ik hoop is a huge threat but i want him to still think im with him so he doesnt come for me.I want tris out cause i think itll save me and he already tild me jack harry and marto were coming for him so if thats true then thats huge.plus antk said he would do tris too but i dont really trust him but at this point i have too

Alex
I am mainly voting for this person because I need to protect myself and Emmett

Jack
Suddenly more people are speaking to me since i won immunity. Emmett and Ante have spoken to me, with different ideas. I’d like to get out Tris but it seems most people are doing Alex

Harry
Why did Logan just waste his idol on Tris when Tris wasn’t even going? Maybe he has another one or maybe he’s just stupid. Either way both Logan and Tris need to go very soon. They think they’re like big move geniuses or something and frankly I find it rather grating. Get a life.

Marto
Well this tribal went perfect So im in an alliance with Hoop and Ante and i told them to vote for Alex and Hoop said he can get Tris which just confirms how close they are anyway Hoop has an idol and they know Emmet and Alex are voting Tris but they dont know what Jack and Harry are gonna do so i tell them to use the idol on Tris incase of a tie but little do they know i am also working with Harry and Jack and i told them to vote Alex and they did that so i managed to get rid of Hoops idol without getting any blood on my hands i now know that Tris and Hoop are really close so 1 of them is out next and finally little do people know but me and Emmett are really close friends so with Alex know out of the way me and Emmett can team up again.
2097 days 2 hours ago
It1002
Days 28-30:

Harry
I’m glad I won that immunity. I don’t think I needed it but it feels good to be secure because I don’t trust the others that were playing. I’m gonna try to make a move but I’m not sure what it is yet. I bonded with Tris because we have the same disability??? Like that is the most random coincidence and I’m kinda here for it. That connection gives me an extra reason to trust him a little bit

Jack
With Harry’s double vote, we can make a big move against threats like Hoop and Tris. Tris is still out to get me; this is some rivalry. Not gonna let this goof beat me. All we need is at least one more vote and it’ll be at least a tie. Marto has been reliable and I’ve spoken with Ante, so let’s see what happens.

Hoop
Well another win for Harry and he didn't keep his deal. Instead he chose Ante and that is weird and wrong. Something fishy is going on and I'm going to find out what.Now tonight's vote should be should be simple and be Jack but, I fear the unknown is going to happen and a potential idol or super idol is coming out.I'm not going out at seventh.

Marto
So Ante Hoop and Tris want to vote off Jack wellll thats not happening on my watch . You see if i do that i'm basically number 4 in the alliance even tough i created it but Hoop basically added Tris and i'm not a fan of that because i know they are close but also Ante has Hoop in her friends list so i know i'm fucked if i continue with them . But because of last round iv'e positioned myself in the middle . My plan now is for me Harry Jack and i get Emmett on board and we vote off Hoop because last time he used the idol because he thought it was gonna be a tie 4v4 vote but i managed to make it a 6v2 and he lost his idol in the proses so lest see what happens
2097 days 2 hours ago
It1002
Days 31-33:

Emmett
Hoop left and im feeling good...my 2 closest allies left back to back so seeing a huge threat go instead of me was awesome...hoop seems butter but he only has himslef to blame for not discussing the vote with me...he shouldnt have played the idol last tc for no reason

Ante
well my closest ally hoop was voted out. i couldnt vote and got self vote but my vote wouldnt have changed anything. it would have just put me in more danger than i already am. i hope i can win this immunity and be safe for more time.

Harry
I’m glad I got paired with Emmett. We obviously have plenty of beef to work out so it was nice to work together. We were really on the same page. By giving him immunity I can gain his trust. The plan is for me, Jack, & Tris to vote Marto with the extra vote. I’ll have to test the waters with Emmett to see if I can trust him.

Jack
So I was upset to be teamed with Tris for the challenge but we ended up resolving our issues. With Harry’s second vote, we can make a big move and get rid of Marto.
Tris told me that Ante wants me out. I hope Tris sticks with Harry and me and we can pull this off. #blindside

Marto
Ok so currently my plan is working Harry and Jack think that we are voting Tris and i got Ante and Emmett on board to vote Jack out now all i need is Tris to vote Jack and we are golden .

Ante
well right now not winning this challenge cost me big time
i think im on the chopping block but the power couple harry and jack are a threat and i really hope people will see that and i dont go home tonight

Emmett
Im soo happy to gurantee myself a spot inthe finale...I wanted immunity and luckily harry gave it to me.Marto approached me and suggested me him tris and ante vote for jack...I think jack is a big threat so im good with this..Marto and I will pretend we are voting tris out with harry and jack...its a good plan and one i want to work...i thought marto,harry,and jack were close but i dont think thats the case...or atleast anymore...either way a threat goes and i survive another tc
2097 days 2 hours ago
It1002
Days 34-39:

Jack
Surprised I made it this far considering I was pretty much only with Harry the entire game and Tris was out to get me. Glad we were able to put that behind us. With the double vote being used to get Marto, it looks like I can make the finals

Jack
So I wanna keep Tris on my side and make him feel comfortable. What I did was tell him and Harry to vote me out since Ante won immunity. This way I won't look like a threat and Tris won't feel betrayed if Harry and I voted for him. Hopefully I'm not eliminated from the game for this big move :P

Jack
Since Emmett didn't show up to the challenge, he might self vote. If Harry and I voted for him, that would be guaranteed.
2097 days 1 hour ago
It1002
Thanks again everyone for making this a great season!
2096 days 18 hours ago
survivor1998
Thank YOU
2093 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
well I'm back from my vacation . glad to see I won an award that I rarely get.

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!