This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2110 days 4 hours ago
survivor1998
Ayyy nice job Harry 馃槀
2110 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
YAS
2110 days 4 hours ago
It1002
The next award is for hero of the season, and for this one, I think it goes to the person who was very rootable and really played in a praiseful way, so this award goes to...
2110 days 4 hours ago
It1002
Hero of the Season: Marto K

Although no one distinctly stood out as a hero this season, I would have to give it to Marto. He was very likable the entire game and he was a great player. But the namesake really comes from the fact that he  managed to mastermind the elimination of the biggest villain of the season, Hoop, through first getting his idol out, and second, leading the charge to get him out. However, his prowess lead to his demise as he was voted out the next tribal, but overall, I think he most earns title of Hero.
2110 days 3 hours ago
It1002
The next award is the complete opposite, villain of the season, and I feel like this is the person who people despised and loved to hate, so this award will be given to...
2110 days 3 hours ago
It1002
Villain of the Season: Hoop

Hoop was probably the cockiest person this season, being a vet in the iGames series. He was working with everyone the entire time and was the only one to find and use an idol. However, his tribe mates eventually caught wind of him playing everyone and the power he had amounted in the game and swiftly got voted out. His cockiness was his undoing, and for that, he earns the right to be called the Villain of this season.
2110 days 3 hours ago
It1002
The final award goes to the person I believe played the best overall game and is the best representation of this season, so without further ado, the Most Valuable Player is...
2110 days 3 hours ago
It1002
Most Valuable Player: Harry

Aside from winning the whole shebang, Harry was probably the most well-rounded player in the game. He had good connections, he was loyal, he was likeable, and he was the biggest competition threat, and all of those things I think make him the best representation of this season.
2110 days 3 hours ago
It1002
And now, I will reveal the list of players that have the highest chance of coming back as a returnee in a future season in the circumstance that I do one
2110 days 3 hours ago
survivor1998
Oh boy
2110 days 3 hours ago
It1002
Here they are:

Harry
Jack
Tris
Emmett
Marto
Hoop
Akshay
2110 days 3 hours ago
TMAN54445
I HOPE ME
2110 days 3 hours ago
survivor1998
Sweet. My goal usually is to be worthy of returning. I put that above winning
2110 days 3 hours ago
survivor1998
You were a great host. I鈥檇 love to play again in the future
2110 days 3 hours ago
It1002
And now, before I post the confessionals, I鈥檓 going to give you one last challenge...

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!