This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
If you take all 10 clues from Easter Egg Island and put them together, this is what you get:

L (Clue 1)
E (Clue 2)
G (Clue 3)
3 (Clue 4)
P (Clue 5)
O (Clue 6)
S (Clue 7)
T (Clue 8)
6 (Clue 9)
0 (Clue 10)

And using this, I think you’ll be able to find out what that hidden phrase was
2110 days 23 hours ago
survivor1998
Is it leg post
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
where do the clues tell you to go?
2110 days 23 hours ago
survivor1998
OH
2110 days 23 hours ago
survivor1998
Hope we don’t need to wait forever?
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
Yep. But unfortunately, we did need to wait forever, because no one was able to get
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
Ok. Now, I’ll post the confessionals from this season
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
Days 0-3:

Hoop
Well let the games begin. Now that I know exactly who I am facing, I truly can see myself surviving to the end. The only thing that I am truly excited about is slaughtering these rookies the same way I did last season with all my challenge wins . My best bet truly has to be sticking to people I have something in common with, especially vets since unlike last season , we are quite rare this season and need to stick together.

Jack
I'm looking at Steve and thinking: "If I get put on a tribe with this guy, he's gone." He might be known as the biggest troll on tengaged right now so once I get the chance, I'm taking him out.

Emmett
I grabbed the first lifesaver making me safe and i had the power to save 1 more person and i saved alex...hopefully the lifesaver was foreshadowing for my placement in the game..but i saved alex cause he looked lile he was struggling and hes cool so hopefully he wants to team up making us 2/8 of the votes on our tribe.

Hoop
What a heart breaker, the 1 person in the same boat as me is now on the other tribe.It seems fate doesn't want us to ever be on the same tribe. Now it's all about the nightmares on my tribe.We have steve who either quits, gets banned, or voted out early. Next Ashkay who betrayed me in Kolby's Survivor Haiti at final 4 . Finally we have marto, I forget the game but, I never forget a backstabber.Honestly I just might have to heal the past to stay in the present.

Hoop
Who in their right mind would throw a challenge, it's survivor 101, don't purposely lose the challenge . Honestly this vote will be super easy unless the other tribe decides to pull the rug on us and save that slimeball steve by putting him on that island.I feel pretty safe tonight since I competed and didn't pick steve.

Bob
I'm pumped that we won the first challenge, thank god for Steve's dumb ass lol. I'm a little concerned about alliances, so I'm starting to reach out to people. It's a little harder as a white level since I can't dm people on tengaged. So far I've reached out mainly to Harry. My plan is to form a majority alliance and take over Rapa

Harry
Not much has happened so far in this game for me. I’m glad that we don’t have to go to tribal because I literally only know 2 people on this tribe, and I got one of them voted out like 2 weeks ago. I’m glad I get more time to bond with everyone. Sending Steve to exile was a great idea because I know Steve will cause so much chaos. I can’t wait.
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
Days 4-6:

Tris
MY PLAN IS 2 BE VOTED OUT SO I CAN JOIN MY BRO HOOP THIS WILL GO DOWN AS GENIUS

Jacko
I'm really glad that we gained immunity after the first challenge. The second challenge was confusing an, unfortunately, some of our tribes strongest players were away. I hope that this is an easy vote, but people may throw a spanner into it.

Chloe
Im so happy to won this challenge.I feel like without Steve we are a good tribe

Alex
No one is talking to me really asides Emmett but since Tris is offering himself up we might as well...

Ante
okay so im sitting pretty solid got alliances with some people on my tribe as well as the other tribe. its too early to make my moves yet but i have some planned for later in the game. also i have no clue where to start looking for idol or super idol lol. that may come in handy later. for now until i have more leverage over people i have to keep it cool

Emmett
Tris wants to go tonight and im hoping hes being real oppose tobfake and by fake i mean he really found the superidol on EEI and is just trying to get votes so he can idol someone out...its a risk but im gonna take it and go with the obvious vote and vote him out...we have no connection at all so its easy but it would also be easy to idol me out since we arent close.Alex said hed vote tris too so ik atleast 2 of us are doing it...I think me and alex can be a tight duo and u need 1 person you can always trust in games atleast.

Akshay
I am trying to play a very UTR game. I need to make Marto feel that he is has all the control over me while I make a strong duo with Hoop to control the game when we hit merge. I haven't heard anything about the Easter egg island. So I am going to try talk to people and get some Intel on it.

Marto
Whats good ya'll so first i wanna say that i am in a good position on my tribe i form a 4 person alliance with me Ante Akshay and Hoop out of them i trust mah boi Akshay the most from the other tribe i am really close with Emmett and im good with Tris. Since we have 2 inactives tribal will be easy and i can form more solid bonds with the rest of my tribe and im gonna talk with more people from the other sidr incase of a swap. All in all im in a good position and i am 100 percent making merge so all i can do is use my social skills and gain people's trust and finally backstabe them :D
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
Days 7-9:

Akshay
Tris made the stupidest move in the game. He could have stolen the merge vote to get a majority. But no, he is dumb enough to use a power which last for one stupid tribal lol. What use did he get by coming to Nui I want him to pay for his stupid move. I am going to make sure that he goes home soon and doesn't get to see merge. Right now my plan is to send anyone home who goes to Easter Egg Island except my allies Marto and Logan. They need to stick around for a while.

Hoop
What a gift by you, this is not the first time I have done this challenge  and I want to thank you for giving me a chance at redemption . The last time I did this challenge , I was the first person to throw and it was intercepted . To make up for it, my tribe decided to try to make up for my mistake and win but, that didn't happen and I paid the price. Last time I did this I was too brash , this time I'm going to be patient and help ashkay intercept the ball by warning him.

Hoop
Right now I'm stacking my house of cards with enough allies for a merge or tribe swap. Honestly I am glad tman is now on my tribe since he is 1 more loyal person to work with to get to my stolen crown. Honestly these people are about as dumb as rocks for not taking me or emmett out of here since we are powerful vets, especially me.I am finally glad I got my revenge and helped our tribe win since I warned ashkay both times when he was inactive and helped earn a point.Now that emmett has finally gotten to go to Easter Island, I hope he gets something and holds onto it so I can see if it is useful or not.

Emmett
He is inact and if he self votes again me him and alex would be 3 votes out of 7 on our tribe...the other 4 i think id be ok because i dont really sniff out any groups or alliances on our tribe...i dont want to push to hard for someone because i dont want them to come for me.

Alex
I'm just riding this thing with Emmett getting out the inactives

Jack
This tribe swap makes me nervous since Harry and I are in the minority. Fortunately I've been working with Harry since our first tribal so that's one connection. He seems to do everything I say, which almost seems too easy. Marto sent me a message which gives me some hope, but he could just be making me feel safe. I need to make more connections to feel secure.
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
Days 10-12

Jacko
Omg third time to tribal in a row. We need to step up our game.

Harry
I’m really proud of myself for killing this challenge. I think it came from a place of desperation. In terms of numbers I think the swap worked out poorly for me. I’m still with literally my only ally, (Jack) but I need to find a way to make more connections. I get good vibes from Marto, but literally nobody else has responded to me. I hope they’re just inactive and not ignoring me.

Ante
so right now one of my allies got a hidden immunity idol which is information i can put to good use. hopefully i can convince him to play it for me if needed. the swap messed our plans a little but its nothing we cant rebound from. tribal should be easy none of us will probably be targeted

Alex
Hoop and i are pretty close

Akshay
Right now the plan is to get Jay out. I have convinced Emmet that strong players should stick together. Let's hope there are no blindsides. Logan got the immunity idol. He said the clue to super Idol is just a number 3. I am confused on how to crack it. I guess it's time I pay a visit there and see what's this secret island holding for me

Tris
SO HOOP TOLD ME HE GOT IDOL FROM EGG AND IM EXICITED BECAUSE WE R BROS WE HAVE ALLIANCE

Marto
So first after the swap i felt kinda shit but i bonded with Jack and Harry and im good with them and if we lose immunity i got Akshay Hoop and Ante who will send me to Easter iisland and Emmett too with who im really close with so in retrospect this tribe swap couldn't have gone better

Jay
so people have not been talking to me lately but, i just hope that i dont get voted out. i really need to find me a allice fast tho.

Chloe
Im so excited!I think im not doing that bad in the game,lets hope i can go far
2110 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
I LOVE HARRY WINNING KING OF EVERYTHING
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
Days 13-15:

Hoop
So this challenge was all about communication and guess what, NO ONE SAID ANYRHING. I guess they want to go to tribal council since we have dead weight, so far I am the most respected player for being active in challenges.If we go to tribal, I may lay a red herring and play my idol.

Jacko
YES, we won immunity. I'm glad that we didn't have to vote out somebody last tribal, as it gave us more players for todays challenge. I'm getting a bit annoyed at Jay though, he didn't compete and he hasn't competed at all.

Harry
This tribe is very inactive and I’m hoping that we can fix that if we get rid of Chloe. I was going to vote out Tris because he’s shady, but I think I can get something out of working with him so we’ll see how it goes.

Hoop
My alliance  and I took the risk to send marto to Easter Island since we didn't want him defenseless on that small tribe even though it may paint a target on his back. I'm actually missing steve since  his clue could have helped me with that super idol.I have no idea what an E,3, and P are doing in the phrase for the super idol .I'm saying that after this tribal, we are finally at the merge and it is a whole new ball game for everyone.
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
Days 16-18:

Ante
So right now we actually lost, we wanted to destroy the other tribe, but right now were going to tribal and one of my allies lost the ability to vote. we have to keep it safe and get jay our so my alliance isnt in any danger.

Hoop
Honestly I am not surprised to be the first person to visit Easter Island twice since half of the people on the other tribe I'm working with. Today I was forced to choose either not vote at the next three tribunals or release a mystery twist and I chose the mystery twist due to the fact it could have been a tie vote tonight. Time to see if this decision will come back and haunt me.

Akshay
Before the challenge started I thought I should win it for my tribe. But later I realised Marto needs this safety more than me. But before that I asked him to send me to Easter Egg Island but that didn't work. I have talked to Emmet and Alex to vote with me to get rid of Jay. They both have asked me to be tight 3 with them. If I survive this vote, I will have Alex, Emmet, Marto and Logan with me which keeps me shielded from going home and that's a good news for me for next few tribals. Let's hope Emmet and  Alex aren't lying to me or else it will be me going and that will be a blindisde.

Alex
Ashkay, Emmett, and I have formed a sort of alliance, we don't have a chat but we want to take the noobs out before they try and get us.

Tris
HOOP TOLD ME ABOUT TWIST IM SCARED

Jack
So if we lose again, it should be a simple vote. Tris shouldve went home last time but I wasn't awake for the revote. That guy is gonna be a threat during the merge. A physical threat. He has no social game. I've been working with Harry for a while and now I'm working with Marto too. The merge should be interesting.

Marto
So i feel good i won the challenge for my team and im set for merge

Emmett
Jay eacaped last time when we had the med evacs this time its no where to hide for him and the easy vote is most def the way to go today.
2110 days 23 hours ago
It1002
Days 19-21:

Hoop
I sure lucked out on my twice visit confessional was randomly picked since I had a lot of damaging confessionals that could have hurt my game. The only damaging confessional on me is HAVING AN IDOL. Who in their right mind would say that in a confessional?Honestly the rest of those confessionals sure was informing. I'm just glad that no one can all me a floater at all this season. Winning this immunity was crucial, unfortunately I goofed and gave marto 1 too many coins so I'm the only person in the 4 person original alliance to be safe.Either marto or ashkay is lying about their confessional since both claimed the same confessional. With this voting twist, I may just have to use my idol to save an ally since I may have made too many allies in the game.

Hoop
To be honest, when I chose the mystery twist, I was thinking you would have had someone come back into the game since that could ruin your game very easily, especially if you voted them out. It's going to be a long two tribals just to end this twist.

Alex
So Me Ashkay and Emmett are all tightly aligned and we're trying to figure out who all to save, but I got tasked with saving Ashkay

Harry
I really hate this twist because it makes me play favorites. I’m glad that Jack & I are tight because I know we’ll survive these couple rounds but we’re gonna need allies once it’s over.

Jack
Based off of some of these confessionals revealed, it seems that some people have a lot of connections. This worries me because i am only with Harry and Marto. And now Tris knows I am after him

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!