This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S4: Codajas]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S4:..

2436 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Welcome to your final tribal council. You've made it as far as you can in this game, now the power shifts to the jury, castaways who you have previously had a hand (one way or the other) in voting out.  Let's bring in the members of our jury, JB, Kasthon, Rodrigo, Alan, Zach, Dee, and Ferdi voted out at the last tribal council.   *Jury sits*

Adam and Nicholas, you will start us off by giving an opening statement on why you should win. Jury, hold off on asking any questions until all of them have given their opening statements. After that, go crazy. Thanks in advance.

Remember jury, tonight you are voting for a WINNER. After you have decided, send me the name of the person you would like to win Ryan's Survivor: Codajas. You have until tomorrow (9/6) at 11 PM EST to send in your vote. Once I have all the votes, I will set a time to read them. Good luck to the final 2!
2436 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*stands up*
Im starting this shit off because I dont need a opening statement
2436 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
So lets start by Adam. Adam I wont even ask you shit because I know you well from backstabbing me on YT Survivor to backstab me here, yet again. You are such a liar and you swore to me that you were not when we went on call and I dont cope with that. Actually, to describe you, I can think of about 100 words and none of those is a compliment. Those words vary from disrespectful to rat to mother fucker. So dont dare to talk to me ever again
And then Nicky. Honestly your gameplay was average, nothing stood out. I wont make any questions either because my mind is made up. Adam clearly played a better game then you, however, while lying is fine, Adam takes it to a whole other level. So you have my jury vote for your average at best gameplay and for being more discrete making dumb moves, but believe me or not, this might be the single vote you'll get so enjoy it.
All said, thanks for an awfull season that was this awfull tahnks to you Adam. I hope I come back to a seasonw here I can actually play the game without puking every round. All said, good luck Nicky and fuck you Adam.
2436 days 16 hours ago
alanb1
The third place frevo person is stupid as hell
2436 days 16 hours ago
dutchone29
Thanks, I've heard it about 293 times now.
2436 days 16 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Rodrigo, i never said I wasn't a liar. I said I don't like to lie, which is the truth, but when I need to lie, I will. I know I was very cutthroat in this game, but it was because I was making moves that were the best for ME, not best for my friends, or my alliance, or for others.

Like I said, you don't have to talk to me ever again, but you said it yourself, I played a better game than Nicky, and the three totems of Survivor are outwit, outplay, and outlast. Outwit essentially means, lying. Sorry.
2436 days 16 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Okay, now to my opening statement. (even though it isnt really opening anymore, lmfao.)
2436 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
No you literally siad "I dont like lying and when I need to I would rather just not answer to people and explain myself after the vote off" so dont put your words other way rn because it aint working
2436 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
alanb1

^^^^^^AND I STANNED YOU EVEN AFTER THE DEBAUCHERY THAT WAS ARIA'S ELIMINATION.
2436 days 16 hours ago
dutchone29
Honeys Aria couldn't vote so we couldn't move forward with her

Good game Adam, I'll read all the questions tomorrow.
2436 days 16 hours ago
deeannamorgan
alanb1

UGH TEAM LOYAL>>>
2436 days 16 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
I came into this game on a more dominant tribe, challenge wise. It helped me to make sure I only went to tribal council twice, and in those two tribals, I got out someone who was targeting me, and I got out an inactive. Right from the get-go, I made it known that if you come for me, you are dead. *searches for a gif of Abi-Maria* I showed off how I was going to get through the game, making the best moves for me, and me only. It would have been smart for the tribe to keep Simon, seeing as he was active, but I was able to get all of the people on my tribe that had a skype to work together in order to get him out. The other pre-merge tribal I went to was the easy vote of an inactive.

Once merge hit, There was a 6-3 majority, tribe-wise. I had to make the first big move of the season, and that was the departure of JB. JB was, to say the least, a threat. He had both an idol, and a vote steal. The fatal flaw of his game, was telling me. That solidified his status as a "threat" and with that information, I was able to get my number one, Nicky, by my side to help join the minority to become a majority. That tribal couldn't have gone off any more perfect. JB had no idea, and his idol, and the advantage, gone.

The next tribal, it was a quiet day, so I just said to the Skype chat, "Hey, Kasthon isn't in here, why don't we vote him?" It didn't do him any favors being inactive, and it was him who went home. At that tribal, I got my only two votes of the season, from Alan and Rodrigo. I made it clear soon after that they best watch their back, because when I get voted for, and survive, you see your demise sooner rather than later. So Rodrigo went at that next tribal. I like him, so instead of voting for him like I wanted to, I threw my vote on Nicky, (who I knew wasn't getting votes) so that, if Rodrigo could work on Zach, Dee, or Ferdi, he might have been able to pull one to his side, and stayed. But when the vote tied, I had to lock in for him. I told people that I voted for him because he voted for Nicky, because Nicky was my number one and I was trying to get him to vote in majority, at least for the revote.

Afterwards, Alan went in a tribal that could have gone to rocks. And trust me when I say this, I was considering it. When Alan went to bed, I talked to Nicky and he said he was voting Dee, when we both knew that Alan was voting for Zach. So I knew if I voted with either of them, Alan would still go,and all that would do is piss off Zach / Dee.

During that day, Zach told me a lot. He told me that Ferdi found the idol, he told me that him and Dee were a final two, and that essentially, if we made final three, "you better try hard in that immunity" and he told me of an extravagant plan to get Ferdi to think that him or Dee was getting voted off, so he would waste the idol and get voted out in the process. Now, it seemed like a good plan was coming into motion, and I was gonna go with it because hey, what was the worst that could happen? Then, Zach tells me, "Ferdi is idoling himself. Let's just go to Plan B. Vote Nicky?" And I knew that getting Nicky out wasn't gonna happen if I could do anything about it, because I was literally told the day before that sticking with them gave me 3rd place. So I took ALL the information that Zach had given me, and what did I do? I ran to Ferdi. I got him to somehow flip with me and Nicky to vote off Zach. (I still don't know how I did it so easily.)

Then came Dee, and with me winning immunity, her being afk from the challenge, and the fact that she won the award for jury threat earlier on in the season, it was an easy vote.

The final immunity challenge comes, and it is neck-and-neck between Nicky and I the entire time. Like, literally down to the last posts. Fortunately, he forgot one of the parts of the last events, and had to start over. So I won, and ensured my seat at final tribal council.

I thought that I would have a better shot agai
2436 days 16 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
I thought that I would have a better shot against Nicky, seeing as he flipped alongside me, and seeing as he didn't make any moves on his own. he pretty much did what I had asked him to do. And, being a follower isn't a bad thing, not at all, but when you are up against the person you followed in the FTC, it doesn't really increase your odds, not by that much.

Taking Ferdi could have been silly, seeing as he had only burned 2 people, in comparison to me burning 5. He was the underdog, I was more cutthroat. He had to take his exit.

So, that's pretty much my game, and if any of y'all have questions, you can ask away!

I understand if some of you are hurt by my actions, but I had to make moves that helped me, and the moves I made all helped me way more than they helped anyone else. I won two individual immunities, and I got two votes throughout the entire season. Good luck Nicky, you were a great partner throughout this game!
2436 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
My questions are simple and straight to the point

Nicky, you chose to not speak to me at all this season. Not once. Not a hey, not a hi.The one word you made in my direction was when i was voted out. And i believe it was "Blindside :)"
What did you do for me or in my favor that i should return you with the favor?

Adam, Adam, Adam, you sneaky son of a gun. I want to hate you for the move you made against me. But it was my fault. I was so blind to not see what you had set up so perfectly. So my question is, since you promised me that you wanted to see me at the end, how many other people did you make that promise to?
2436 days 15 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Zach, I will be honest, the only person I made that deal with, was you. I let everyone else come to me, but you were the only one who I said, "Hey, I really want to be in the end with you."

Me and Nicky, although being as tight as we were, never made that deal, but we both knew it was implied.
2436 days 13 hours ago
NotNicky333
Nicky, you chose to not speak to me at all this season. Not once. Not a hey, not a hi.The one word you made in my direction was when i was voted out. And i believe it was "Blindside :)"
What did you do for me or in my favor that i should return you with the favor?

I helped flip the game so that your side had a chance. I would also have talked to you but you didn't talk to me so I felt like you didn't want anything to do with me and it shocked me cause I thought we were cool.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!