This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8- Meke [S3: Mamanuca]

Topic » Tribal Council #8- Meke [S3:..

2468 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question. Andrea has individual immunity and cannot be voted for.

Votes are due at 5 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2468 days 11 hours ago
born2pizza
Ryan :)
2468 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Andrea
2468 days 11 hours ago
ferdinandz
Fred
2468 days 11 hours ago
tashi
Tashi
2468 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ
2468 days 10 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ
2468 days 10 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pika
2468 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Message me a vote and I'll vote that way
2468 days 8 hours ago
TadNuggets69
Austin
2468 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Ryan- You were very close to immunity, think you needed it?
Andrea- What is with you and immunity necklaces? You got a magnet or something?
Fred- Vakatara seems to be in the minority tonight if AJ doesn't want to link back up. Thoughts?
Tashi- What's most important for you going forward?
AJ- How do you decide your loyalties now that you've returned to the game?
DJ- How have you felt about this game so far?
Pika- Pika? Pika pika?
Brady- How do you decide who to trust tonight?
Austin- Will this vote be divided along tribal lines?
2468 days 2 hours ago
born2pizza
Ryan- You were very close to immunity, think you needed it? I'll say yes, because the merge vote is always a messy vote. I don't wanna be caught in the line of fire.
2468 days 1 hour ago
ferdinandz
Fred- Vakatara seems to be in the minority tonight if AJ doesn't want to link back up. Thoughts?
- Well the real question is, does tribe lines matter? People needs be more realistic but I know my name has come up and that is fine, I will be leaving this game proud if I end up going home :)
2467 days 23 hours ago
cole225
marto
2467 days 22 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ- How do you decide your loyalties now that you've returned to the game?
I have exactly one loyalty, and it's to myself. Pitch me something, and I'll consider my options.
2467 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Andrea- What is with you and immunity necklaces? You got a magnet or something?:

Sorry, you're not supposed to say that. It'll give away our plan to rig the game for me ;)

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!