This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S1:..

2523 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Welcome to your final tribal council. You've made it as far as you can in this game, now the power shifts to the jury, castaways who you have previously had a hand (one way or the other) in voting out.  Let's bring in the members of our jury, Ryan, Mel, Ben, Jake H., Karma, Jake S., and JD, voted out at the last tribal council.  *Jury sits*

Robin and Cedric, you will start us off by giving an opening statement on why you should win. Jury, hold off on asking any questions until all of them have given their opening statements. After that, go crazy. Thanks in advance.

Remember jury, tonight you are voting for a WINNER. After you have decided, send me the name of the person you would like to win Ryan's Survivor: Iceland. You have until tomorrow at 7 PM EST to send in your vote. Once I have all the votes, I will set a time to read them. Good luck to the final 2!
2523 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
(Anna will also be a backup juror in case Mel doesn't vote/rejoin the group)
2523 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
Hi
2523 days 2 hours ago
Robinhood99
Hello Jury, I come to you with bloody hands and much guilt. The cause you ask? *points to Cedric* That’s my best friend. That is the reason I even applied for this season. That’s my reason I smile right now :). I just want you all to know that I literally saw all of you as threats at merge for different reasons, but I always tried my best to be genuine as long as you were genuine with me. I hope you can consider both mine and Cedric’s gameplay tonight and choose who you think best embodies this season. I’ll begin by recapping my game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pre Merge~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I joined this game, because I saw that the host invited me and Cedric applied. Once I saw the tribes, I was so happy I did not get stuck with pokepat, who I had voted out in a previous game, and bamold, who I can never trust. On Strokkur, I had a tight bond with everyone who had Skype (JD, Mel, Ryan, Jake H), and I didn’t really talk to the other 3 other than the casual mail or tribal. Most importantly, I felt closest with Ryan who talked to me the most, survivor and non-survivor related. The premerge for me was pretty easy, because we only had to vote off the inactive. As for idols, I knew that Mel had the idol as soon as she posted throne. Using this knowledge and the clue Cedric got from his one win, I helped him guess Family for the idol ;). However, I knew that going into the merge that there would be a lot of tension, because we were not able to take out people on our tribe premerge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Merge~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        At merge, the game was on! At the first immunity challenge, Anna barely lost to me, so I saw her as a physical threat. When she targeted Cedric the first vote, I knew I could not let that happen, so I suggested to Cedric that they keep their votes on Anna instead of Mel. To our luck, Mel had beef with Anna and switched her group of herself, Ryan, and JD to vote off Anna. I was able to get the best results from that tribal with a physical competitor gone, my best friend and his idol still intact, and Mel flushing her idol. I also was able to strengthen my relationship (plz) with Ryan with us “splitting” votes between Anna/Mel. As well, I saw that Karma was sneaky, because she did not vote for Mel like she said she would.
        Final 9 was insane! Ryan got blamed for targeting Mel the first tribal and Karma also got exposed, but Karma was also mad at Ryan. However, Ryan was the bigger target of the two. At tribal, Ryan and I tried to make a move to take out JD with Gulfoss, and Jakehou wanted to take out my bestie :( . Taking out JD would have been beneficial to me as proven by the cause of the idol misplay. I did not know where JD was voting, and Mel voted with JD. Thus, I did not know where those 2 votes were. Unfortunately, Ryan told JD that Gulfoss was trying to vote for him, so JD went over to Gulfoss with Mel to try and take out Ryan. However, I told Cedric that I liked, maybe like liked, Ryan enough that we should try working together (although Cedric and Ryan had an argument earlier). I knew that the vote count was going to be 4-3-2, but I did not know who of Ryan and Cedric would get the 4. I REALLY wanted to keep both of them safe, truly :’ ). JD told me the vote was still for Cedric, but I figured that he wouldn’t tell me if he was voting Ryan. As well, Cedric said that he would think Tundra would tell him if he thought he was going home. Unfortunately, this logic which is clear now was mushed together like 30 minutes before tribal. Unfortunately, I didn’t think, although I knew there was some chance, that Ryan would get the majority of votes :(, so Cedric switched from saving Ryan #hero to saving himself. I feel so bad about this tribal like everyday tbh. My goal after this was to take out the 4 people who voted him :).
2523 days 2 hours ago
Robinhood99
Up to this point, I was super genuine and honest with everyone. What did that get me? Not enough information! Thus, I had to change up how I played. At F8, the two targets were Karma and Tundra. However, I wanted either JD or Ben gone, so I had to be ruthless. No one was budging, so I had to start lying to Ben and leaking to Karma. I told Karma how ben was the reason she was getting votes, and we should switch from Tundra to Ben. We discussed momentarily switching it to ben, but she went offline. In that time, I was able to convince ben that JD was the reason he was “getting votes” which was a total lie :). Although he didn’t change the vote, I talked to Tundra, who was willing to switch the vote from Karma to JD. At that moment, I knew that Tundra was here to play the game :P. Before the votes were read, I tried to see if Jake H would switch his vote to JD, because I didn’t tell him about voting out JD when Ryan left. However, he didn’t switch his vote. This tribal was horrible due to timing :/. Karma was mad at me for “trying to throw her vote” , but I was being genuine at the time. We ended up drawing rocks. On Skype, I was freaking out to Cedric and told him I got an idol at this tribal (MOTHER has arrived) and I really didn’t want to get rocked out. Fortunately, the person who didn’t talk to me at all got rocked out.
        At final 7, I was able to vote out Ben knowing that rocks were not going to happen at f6 as long as me/tundra/cedric won immunity. Then, I would play my idol on one of the two. Even if I misplayed it, we could just force a tie and be safe from rocks :). That is why I was ok with taking out Ben at F7.
        Final 6 went as planned with me winning the immunity. Then, I decided to give the idol to Cedric to play on Tundra, because he was willing to play the idol for Ryan at f9 :’). During this tribal, Karma tried to throw my vote, and she mentioned that she and Jakehou had already discussed getting rid of Tundra today. Her “tight” bond with Jake, unwillingness to vote JD, and willingness to draw rocks let me know she did not trust me. The only reason I wanted Jakehou out at this tribal is because he was the biggest threat of the 3 :(. This vote honestly hurt, but I knew I had to do instead of the dream f5(jakehou/karma + me + tundra/cedric).
        Final 5, Karma told me the previous tribal that I wouldn’t vote for her @ that tribal, which showed how great she was playing the game. Ultimately, I knew she would try harder than JD in challenges.
~~~~~~~~~~~Finale~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I don’t really think I need to explain anything at this point. Myself and bestie were together, so there wasn’t a way that we wouldn’t tie at F4. I had to rely heavily on my physical skills to get through this. I will say that I am glad that my final vote off was my rival JD :X.

I don’t know if I can say I played a great game when I played a bloody game. Honestly, the vote offs that hurt the most were Ryan, Ben, and Jake H , because y’all trusted me :(. It wasn’t easy to vote off anyone to be honest, but I had to do what I could to get myself and Cedric here. I love you all no matter what <3
2523 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
HELLLO great jury of Iceland! Just wanted to start off by saying that I've had so much of an experience playing this game, I adore survivor and I'm happy to have played it with you all, win or lose.

Now, when I first applied to this game, I had one goal: Get as far as I could possibly go, and be 100% proud of the way I played. I can say that I've accomplished my goal. I also feel that I deserve your vote to win this game. I was able to make allies that I gained the trust of to keep me safe in the game, I wasn't afraid to take risks AT ALL. I had a good read on people, and I knew most of what was going to happen before it happened. I played this game as confidently as one could go without entering cockiness, and I truly would not have changed a thing that I did.

The beginning of my game was very simple for me, I went and made bonds with people, namely Jake S. I can honestly say that Jake was the best thing to come out of Gullfoss for me. Jake S. got a group consisting of myself, Ben and Tyler along with himself and we were able to survive every vote because of our loyalty to each other. Being on a tribe that went to all but one tribal council pre-merge and surviving is a feat in it's own, but I don't think I had any target on my back, I had relationships with most of Gullfoss even if they weren't in the alliance I had. I was one of the stronger members, even helping Tyler shock everyone in the one challenge we did win. Jake S was my BEST ally in the game though, and I wasn't afraid to let him know that.

The merge was a different story. When we got to the merge 3 to 7 I knew we were in for a lot of work, but I also had the confidence that I'd be able to pull this game off. I had gotten an idol right before the merge and knew that revealing this would put a target on my back, so I kept it quiet. I don't regret not telling because I know the more information you reveal the more information that gets exposed. Now I haven't mentioned Robin before this point because he had NO involvement in my game before the merge. Robin and I are really great friends, we've known each other for over 5 years. I think it's kind of a hindrance having such a good friend in the game though I will say. Robin was close with Ryan, the two of them teamed up with Gullfoss. This was the base of my gameplan after the merge. I used the loyalty I had from these people to branch out and ensure that I didn't get votes to go home each tribal council. It might have looked like I was on the chopping block a few times but I was confident that I made the right social bonds, and sitting here, I can say that I did.

On the physical side overall, while that I wasn't the best, I don't think it can be said that I didn't perform when it counted. Each challenge I gave it my all, showed up and compete even if it was on my phone! Even just having finished work 5 minutes prior to challenge start! This game is so awesome, so whenever I missed a challenge I was really bummed out. Did I win any immunities? No. But did I feel as though I needed them? Not exactly. It's always good to have safety but I used my best strength in my social game so there was not necessarily a "I have to win this" challenge for me.

So, this is the opening for me, I don't like posting a whole summary of my game, but if you'd like I can give a tribal-by-tribal summary, but forreal who wants to sit through and read all of that when the majority of people know what we've talked about in this game. I do believe I played a better game than Robin, that I've had a tougher journey getting here, and that I triumphed in a lot more areas than Robin. I'd be honored to have your vote.

Good luck though bestie <3
2523 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
Really Robin, 2 posts :/
2523 days 2 hours ago
Robinhood99
It wouldn't post in 1 lol
2523 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Jury, you may now ask questions.
2523 days 1 hour ago
teamjacz
JURY, YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ALL DAT DO YOU?
2523 days 1 hour ago
Robinhood99
Goodluck Cedric <3
2523 days 1 hour ago
teamjacz
Hoodluck Robin ;)
2523 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
https://media0.giphy.com/media/12708C0N7lrGak/giphy.gif
2523 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
Hello there final 2. So I have a question for each of you and how you answer will decide which way I vote. So answer honestly.

Cedric, you didn't talk to me much at all this game. You can play as hard as you need to but one of the most important things in this game is your jury management. Tell me why I should give my vote to some one who didn't even really bother to acknowledge my exsistance in this game?

Robin, you straight up lied to me the whole season. I understand lying to me if I was a threat or had lots of alliances, but most of the game I was truely by myself playing at the bottoms trying my hardest to get by every vote. If you didn't have the respect to be honest with me, why THE FUCK should I have any respect for you and give you my vote?
2523 days 1 hour ago
benp428
Do both of you..

Why did you guys vote me
Even tho I was loyal to both of u especially Cedric (since day 1) and robin since merge
2523 days 1 hour ago
Robinhood99
Robin, you straight up lied to me the whole season. I understand lying to me if I was a threat or had lots of alliances, but most of the game I was truely by myself playing at the bottoms trying my hardest to get by every vote. If you didn't have the respect to be honest with me, why THE FUCK should I have any respect for you and give you my vote?

I did have respect for you, and I was genuine, yet cautious of you. I honestly pictured us at least making f4 if you didn't lie to me. At the first merge tribal, you didn't tell me you were switching to Cedric. However, I still had enough respect for you and this game to talk and want to work with you. At F9, I knew you were focused on voting out Cedric, so it did not make sense logically to tell you that I was voting out JD. When your name finally did come up, I did tell you that you were possibly getting votes and who was targeting you. I did not want you to possibly get voted out, so I pushed really hard for them to switch to JD. With some effort, I was able to influence Gulfoss enough for them to change the vote from YOU to JD. That was to prevent you from getting any votes. However, you never came back too late and thought I was trying to throw your vote when that was NOT the case. Afterwards, we did get out Ben together. At f6, I let you know I preferred that JD go over Jake S, and I never said where I was voting. If there is some moment other than where my vote went at f9, please point it out to me. Otherwise, I respected you this entire game until you tried to throw my vote.

I hope that helps to brush out any confusion about how I felt about you. I genuinely did care for you as an ally until you turned on me at F6.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!