This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S1:..

2521 days 8 hours ago
teamjacz
I never intended on playing the game with Robin honestly. I applied.  Days later he told me he wanted to apply.  I said go for it. That's the equivalent of two loved ones applying separately and both having made the cast. 

As far as the part about my lack of conversation with you,  I agree with what you're saying. I said before with JD and Karma that my social interactions with you guys could have been better, but again in my eyes that wouldn't be genuine of me. Not trying to make an excuse for it though,  I know I lacked in that area.
2521 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Lmao I agree with Jake 100% and tbh have no idea who should win because neither of you have made a case that is deemed worthy of the win over the other. Just because you make it to the final 2 doesn't necessarily make you better than everyone else tbh, it just means your "premade" kept you safe. You have both admitted that.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!