This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12- Hekla [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Tribal Council #12- Hekla [S1:..

2523 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight. We'll now bring in the members of the jury, Ryan, Mel, Ben, and Jake H. voted out at the last tribal council.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due at 430 PM EST tomorrow. Robin has immunity and cannot be voted for. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2523 days 23 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Me
2523 days 23 hours ago
Robinhood99
Robin
2523 days 22 hours ago
teamjacz
Question
2523 days 22 hours ago
Kenu67
Give me a question
2523 days 20 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Me
2523 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
Jake S- What do you think your chances of making the finale are?
Robin- Quite the immunity hog. Worried you'll be targeted for your challenge prowess?
Cedric- Your gamble last night almost got you voted off. How did you feel when votes were being read?
Karma-Do you think people don't think of you as a legitimate player?
JD-You seem to be on the wrong side of the numbers. How worried are you tonight?
2523 days 17 hours ago
Robinhood99
Robin- Quite the immunity hog. Worried you'll be targeted for your challenge prowess?

I think I'd be targeted more for my gameplay than my immunity wins. Although, I think the game is still up in the air as to what will happen.
2523 days 17 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake S- What do you think your chances of making the finale are?

I honestly have no clue... what are my chances of surviving this vote? Same thing, I have no clue.. this game is so up in the air right now
2523 days 17 hours ago
NewNightmare7
JD-You seem to be on the wrong side of the numbers. How worried are you tonight?

There isn't really a factor to !y worrying. I know I'm getting votes tonight the only thing I can hope for is someone who knows the better move to do it.
2523 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
Karma-Do you think people don't think of you as a legitimate player?

I don't think, I know people don't see me as a legit competitor. At this point I see myself as the perfect person to take to the end. I'm not a competition threat and everyone in the jury hates me.
2523 days 10 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric- Your gamble last night almost got you voted off. How did you feel when votes were being read?

There was a whole ton of things that could've went south, so definitely the nerves were cracking at the last vote. I'm glad that the people who I trusted stuck through.
2523 days 10 hours ago
teamjacz
2523 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.
2523 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
*goes to get urn*
*takes urn back to tribal council area*
2523 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!