This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 6: The Season Finale (Top 4)

Topic » [S12] Live Show 6: The Season..

1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*claps*
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Last to perform their new song tonight - it's Brian Justin Crum! #TeamJack
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
04. Brian Justin Crum "Your Song" (Jameslu) #TeamJack

1382 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
*Stares stone faced*
1382 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges! <3
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
WOW! Brian? That was absolutely stunning! One of my favourite songs and now... Well now I think I prefer your version! You completely had me captivated throughout with that epic voice! Well done! *claps*
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
J4ckWilko
*Stares stone faced*

heartless!
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Not surprised to see you here. This is anyones season tonight. I actually wouldnt be surprised if you ended up winning tonight. You are such an amazing performer. This was such a stunning performance and excited to see what else your bring tonight. Amazing job!
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I am very glad that you were able to make it to the finals because you just have such a strong presence and vocally you really do hold your own and do your best to carry a song. Well done on that behalf as you did that with this song that is a classic.
1382 days 1 hour ago
J4ckWilko
Is this the first time michael has used a standing ovation thing
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
JACK:
Ahhh. In the boy heavy season your the last Male left and you are fighting for your life. I really can’t believe that you are here and with this performance I might be looking at my 2nd win in a row.
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*claps*
1382 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges! <3
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
So the Top 4 have performed their new songs and now they get to perform their songs of the seasons again for the judges..
1382 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
First up, it's Tori Kelly with her song of the season from the Semi Finals! #TeamMichael

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!